Why MOD's are allowed to play the lotto...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well due to the fact the even still there are a few members that feel RCNitroTalk's lottery and give aways are for what ever reason "rigged" I have attached the program that I have had custom made just for RCNT and this is something we have been using since we started the give aways.

Those of you that download it and check it out will see why ANY one is allowed to play. I have NO control over who wins.

-Michael

Attachments

• rcnt_lotto.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 61
WoodiE, you know that even this will not shut the naysayers up. They will still claim that there is some foul play, no matter what. It's that whole thing about...

"You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time."

I appreciate the effort, but doubt that others will.

Very cool woodie...Thats a cool number generater....

Originally posted by kwong2001
You wrote that program?

Kwong2001 - No I had that program created just for RCNT.

----------------------

Skymaxx - While agree with you completely I figure this will be a good thing to show to all members, not only the ones complaining..in fact I've found about half of the tickets sold from the last lottery came from people that cryed foul play here and another forum...go figure.

-Michael

I say let them all play. That is a sweet system!!!!!:worship:

hey woodie, i believe you...I know you wouldn't rig the lottery...besides, you know i'd come over and woop yo ass if you did..hehe...j/k

WoodiE-
I say screw the naysayers. I appreciate that you went through the trouble to explain and show how the lottery works, even though it is not necessary. I guess if people really think that the lottery is rigged, don't play!! I will buy the extra tix, and maybe even win....if the damn thing wasn't rigged.

On a side note: WoodiE has never done anything to suggest that he is shady in anyway. He has always gone out of his way to keep us informed. He has given us a say in what gets added here...and if you really think that this lottery is rigged, go somewhere else. There are other sites that you can go hang out at...in the meantime have a nice hot cup of "shut the hell up!"

I say f-bomb those other people!

Last edited:
Woodie,
Set up a web-cam to display a live feed of the picking of the winning number.

Not only would it be way cool, it would also snuff the conspiracy contingent.

Originally posted by FastEddy
Woodie,

That would be very cool (not that I have doubts) but just a very good idea for all the skeptics.

Originally posted by FastEddy
Woodie,

Then someone would say I used a pre-recorded edited video, and it'll still be rigged. :D

To bad I dont have a webcam.

-Michael

yeah if woodie had a webcam, we could have all seen why he got his name, and the cause for it by what candyman was doing to insure his win for the Engine! lol, just kidding.

Nice Sig WoodiE.

I hope this lotto sells quick. I might get my tickets on the weekend.

WoodiE, someone coded that as a favor? If you paid something to have it coded, let me know. I'd do it for free. Even if you didn't pay something, put me on the list of people you can ask favors from. You feel bad asking the same person over and over for favors.

NoviceRob = bad ass C++ cod3r

;)

I don't think it's rigged. WoodiE is good people. If christian were doing the lotteries, however.... just kidding :p

Rob,

No I did not pay someone to do it for me. A peer in on of my classes did it for me. Though I'll be sure to keep you in mind next time I need something programed.

Thanks,

-Michael

If you can't trust the admin of the site, who can you trust?
If you doubt it dont play( most of the :censored: talkers dont anyway)

Originally posted by WoodiE
Rob,

No I did not pay someone to do it for me. A peer in on of my classes did it for me. Though I'll be sure to keep you in mind next time I need something programed.

Thanks,

-Michael

off topic:

hey woodie, what's your major?

I'm working on dual majors, both being Computer Information Systems - One being Windows 2000 Server the other being Web Administrator

-Michael

Back