Why I should sell everything on E-bay...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30%NitroBoy

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So I'm browsing Ebay tonight to c if I can find any deals on shooting supplies and I come across this auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36257&item=3677694250&rd=1#ebayphotohosting "These are becoming rare from what I here".......he says it's a 10 round RamLine magazine. RamLine makes the crappiest hi-cap 10/22 mags ever. It looks like a 25 or 30 round too. You'd have to pay me to take that POS mag and the bids are up to $68.00...lol.

. The buyers often don't know what they're buying and the sellers often don't know what they're selling.

GOD BLESS E-BAY eeer FleaBay.

He lists it as a 10 round magazine. I remember when I was a kid I had a 10/22 and I had a couple of 50 round banana clips and 2 100 round drums. I am sure know I didn't spend over $20 for any of the mags either. $60+ for a 10 rounder is insane.

they sell those local, they look bad ass, but tehey truly only hold ten lol I bought one at a local pawn shop it sure looked like a 20-25 rounder.. we loaded it at home 10... took it back the next day lol..

Originally posted by El Pirata
Man that's stupid. I can't wait until the ban gets lifted in a few months.

Well that's what everyone is hoping for come Sept 14th and their's a good chance of it actually happening. It's not really getting "lifted" or "sunseting" but going into oblivion.

As for the listing on E-bay, that's just a good example of people getting worked on E-bay.

What ban are you talking about?

Originally posted by CJ-FOREVER
What ban are you talking about?

Hey dude......here's a link to a left wing sign our crap petition site to give you some insight. THe bottom line when it comes to all this is that these laws only affect law abiding citizens...period. If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.http://www2.stopthenra.com/ Criminals get guns easier any cheaper then honest tax paying citizens like myself.

The only thing that ban has done is drive my clip prices through the roof.

Oh and scare the crap out of uneducated non-fire arm owners.

I show them the cheasiest rifle I own. A Hi-point 9mm. It's just full of cheese. A little red dot sight, a muzzle/flash gaurd funky strap etc.

I always get "wow man I thought assualt rifles were outlawed.." LOL sorry but a 9mm rifle is a joke, although cheap and fun to shoot, I would rather have my wife's little 32 sub compact in a fire fight lol..

I show them my 30-06 and it's "oh nice hunting rifle" They have no idea that the 30-06 has some range, blows twice the hole and is about 5x as accurate..grrphh..

Originally posted by lykan

I show them the cheasiest rifle I own. A Hi-point 9mm. It's just full of cheese. A little red dot sight, a muzzle/flash gaurd funky strap etc.

I always get "wow man I thought assualt rifles were outlawed.." LOL sorry but a 9mm rifle is a joke, although cheap and fun to shoot, I would rather have my wife's little 32 sub compact in a fire fight lol..

I show them my 30-06 and it's "oh nice hunting rifle" They have no idea that the 30-06 has some range, blows twice the hole and is about 5x as accurate..grrphh..
Your right. 30-06 rule, lol. Hunting rifle my arse.

What is a gun ban i dont think you can use those 2 words together in Texas.

GOod Points Lykan my man and funny that u use the popular 30-06 example. Many pro-gunners will say something to the affect of.."You guys wanna ban AR-15's chambered in the comparatively whipy .223 cailber but little do you know that Grandpa's 30-06 can shoot threw lightly armored vechiles @ good ranges"...lol.

The ole Russian 7.62x54R caliber is super powerfull and has a little more umph then 30-06. You can get good quality surplus ammo for it on the net that's relatively inexpensive and their's lots of cheap and good quality ole rifles chambered in it (the Russian M44 would be a good example). Check out AIM suprplus...http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/copy_of_Yugoslavian_VZ24_47_8mm_Mauser_Package.html If you don't mind giving the government allot of your info, you can apply for a C&R license. If you get approved (which you should if you can pass the NICS background check), then you can buy cheap C&R eligable rifles on the net for cheap and get them shipped direct to your front door.

Other then 30-06, my other fave american round is .308!!

As for rounds in genral....My favorite caliiber for dropping most anything @ close/short ranges is a 2&3/4 or better a 3" magnum 12ga slug. With a well placed shot you can drop a large Bear cold @ 10-70Yards. The only problem with slug is short range (of course) and they can drop lock a rock past 70yards so you need to calculate your shot well.

Last edited:
I bought a few russian 7.62 rifles at a pawn shop about 2 years ago bolt action,. very nice shooting $75 a peice out the door :D

I bought a few russian 7.62 rifles at a pawn shop about 2 years ago bolt action,. very nice shooting $75 a peice out the door :D

Cool beans dude

THey get ALLOT of attention @ the range when I'm actually shooting @ a range..lol. I'm found them to be more accurate and better balanced when you shoot with the side folding bayonet out (on the M44's) and you should c the weird looks people give me..lol. Assuming the bores are in excelllent cond they're plenty accurate and you can get a synthetic stock for around $50 if one desires for hunting and plinking use.

The 7.62's I picked up were still in the cosmoline? (sp) packed into grease. I coudn't belive a rifle, a good rifle at that would go for $75 without ever being fired.. I took all he had.

My favorite surprise/eye popper is my grandpa's 1903 springfield, it's an ought 6. It's got a really long barrel, and after it's fired it sounds like a rockets gone off. For open sights that thing is pretty damned accurate.. it's got the folding sight with the windage and elvationmarsk too I love that rifle :D :D

Back