why did i wait so long?????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mn Monster

RCNT Nitro Sniffer
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
after weeks of "Blue glow plug wire issues" i broke down and stepped up to the this! WoW...why did i wait so long?????? works great with my ez start, no more issues with heating my plugs !!!!! hard to teach a old dog new tricks i guess...should have taken the advice you guys gave me sooner !!!

Last edited:
Yeah the igniters are so much better than those wires.. i know when ever i had my full RZ start system i went through wires alot and just never liked it. so i went glow plug igniter and then later on on pull start because i hate carrying those dam 6 cell batteries where ever i go. just kind of annoying.

they arent that bad they have a clip for your pocket or belt. it kinda keaps it off to the side till you need it... and instead of trying to pullstart your rig with either the top on it or have to take the top off to pul it over you can attach the glow igniter and reach down with the wand and touch a button and walaa started (most of the time depending of tune and the plug's life left. and fuel.

For some reason all 3 of my EZ starts though ended up having the gears mis align and just caused me head ache and down time. I'm personally not afraid to cut holes in my body so i can reach in there and pull start. I cut holes for my LSN, IDLE and HSN if needed and for turning on and off. Usually i always make it so i can do everything with the body on except changing batteries.

Maybe i was just unlucky but I've had 2 motors in my t maxx both with different EZ start systems have this happen and on my jato. so in both sitchuations i went pull start and didnt have any issues since.

I just guess i have my personal issues with EZ start while others dont have them.

i went pullstart // igniter too and ill never look back. i hate hate hate the ez start.

I have a couple pullstart and a couple e-zstart I even have 1 or 2 ez-starts that the blue wire works like a charm.. it's wierd..

geting a E-S Start to work right, is like geting the week spots in a car to work right, mod this mod that. why? cause some people think, "Well that's good ENOUGH" no no no, good ENOUGH. its NOT good enough!

mine had been working good for about 3 months, it came with the truck when i got it, than i replaced with a new wire, would work for awhile, than develop a short or something, so i gave up and went with the ignitor . i still use the ez start to turn her over and it works great !