Who uses the site while they are at work?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaropunk16

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I know that while I am at work, I usually visit the site at least once a day.
I was just curious as to how many others do the same!

I generally don't have time to "browse" the web when I'm at work. I'm busy WORKING. Maybe if I have something for sale and I want to see if I have any bites I may take a looksee but other than that, no.

i dont while i am at work, but i do when I'm in class hahah...constantly...

I generally don't have time to "browse" the web when I'm at work. I'm busy WORKING. Maybe if I have something for sale and I want to see if I have any bites I may take a looksee but other than that, no.

I work for a civil engineering company and with the economic slump I find myself with excess time on my hands. Things will pick back up eventually and then I will miss my little visits to the site while I am at work.

This guy does, constantly........

This guy does, constantly........

I admit I use the site all day, normally doing other things on the site than reading but I'm on the site a lot even at work.

Knowing apline is on the site while at work - that scares me, who's catching the bad guys then? :whhooo:

-Michael

can't make'em speed, sarge.

I'm on the site when I get a chance at work. Unfortuantely, I actually have to work when I'm at the office most of the time, but I check in briefly throughout the day to check my PM's and such.

I do all the time .. Its alittle hard to do on the blackberry while driving but I can 'git er done' .

I do all the time .. Its alittle hard to do on the blackberry while driving but I can 'git er done' .

I used to that, but I've been getting so many PM's from people requesting my help with their crawlers and other RC's, that I'm having to stay up all night to help out my fellow members. So now, I try to catch up on my sleep as much as possible when I'm driving to work. It's a lot less streeful, when people give me the bird for driving in the wrong lane it doesn't really matter, I usually just snore right through it.

hahah thats awesome charlie.

I stay on all the time while at work. i do my work at the same time so its all good.

i wish !! i work outside, so unless i take my laptop to work and find a wifi spot on lunch ... i have to wait until i get home.

I know that while I am at work, I usually visit the site at least once a day.
I was just curious as to how many others do the same!

This is a set-up, I tells ya! Someone's boss is pretending to be a poster and is trying to bust ya!

No, no, no....I'm not falling for it! I'm NEVER on here while at work! I am 100% committed to making as much money and profit for my company and am balls-to-the-wall working from AM to PM!

Well, better get back to work! :D

i have actually used the att card in my laptop while driving home to pm charlie......

This is a set-up, I tells ya! Someone's boss is pretending to be a poster and is trying to bust ya!

No, no, no....I'm not falling for it! I'm NEVER on here while at work! I am 100% committed to making as much money and profit for my company and am balls-to-the-wall working from AM to PM!

Well, better get back to work! :D

Monkey wrench, I thought that I warned you about being on the net while at work!!!! Get your A** back to work now!!!!

J/K

LMFAO!!! Love your response!

I do when ever I get a break at work, or if any one asks at least thats what I tell them, yup! just taking a break, LOL!!!!

can't make'em speed, sarge.

Those are the words of a slacker if I ever heard them!

Sure you can. Cut up a body, hang parts out the rear window, smear blood all over your car, get a high caliber assault rifle and hold it out your window while screaming and chasing them like a mad man.

They'll speed.

Oh yes, THEY WILL SPEED!

Those are the words of a slacker if I ever heard them!

Sure you can. Cut up a body, hang parts out the rear window, smear blood all over your car, get a high caliber assault rifle and hold it out your window while screaming and chasing them like a mad man.

They'll speed.

Oh yes, THEY WILL SPEED!

Yea but then i'd have to clean the car, because with this humidity and 100degree heat all day, its gona start to smell pretty ripe pretty soon. Thanks for the ideas though.:hehe:

Back