Who Changses Member status??? (I'm going insane)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxxcrazy88

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have asked this before but I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE!!!!!

Who changes them X's has changed Come on change mine PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

(Even Maxxspammer is ok, or Oregon Boy, but not too bad)

but Could you make it Redneck and proud???
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

(yes I am groveling)

I have mine changed:rolleyes: You gotta be special

Mike if your was changed I have a feeling you wouldn't like it ..X

:ahh: ok x what do you think it would be

Can't resist

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[rules]Members with 1,500 posts or more will have an option in their member control panel to change their own custom title[/rules]

-WoodiE

How come x got special treatment????

Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88
How come x got special treatment????

Define special treatment - from the looks of it X has 1528 and the last time I checked that is equal to or greater then 1,500 posts, which is the number of posts required to change your user title.

Now if you can prove that 1,528 is not equal to or greater then 1,500 I'll be sure to change X's title.

-WoodiE

Before when he had like 500 posts his status was still SUCK.... yes I am whining but I don't care.. just change it and I will shut up.... (is this blackmail???)

Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88
Before when he had like 500 posts his status was still SUCK.... yes I am whining but I don't care.. just change it and I will shut up.... (is this blackmail???)

I don't think so but I am pretty sure this would be considered black mail
king.jpg

WTF WOODIE ... MAN THE RULES SAY 2500 for an AVATAR BULLSHIT MAN. IT WAS 2000 QUIT MOVING MY DAMN CHEESE. Also PULL DOWN EL's AVATAR he only has 2262 posts. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...X and to qoute mike c. :angry:

X, YEAH MAN! :hehe: WORD!!!! Whats with all the double standards. I even had my own little avatar ready to go.

WoodiE, can you say BUSTED? :D

btw X I love your "blackmail" comment, thats too funny.

I like El P, and not X what can i say?

Actually, the rule is 2000. I used an old version of the rules page to be updated with the new look, thus the reason for the 2500, when indeed all you need is 2000.

-WoodiE

Originally posted by WoodiE
I like El P, and not X what can i say?

-WoodiE

This I will over look because you have bad taste :lick:

Originally posted by WoodiE

Actually, the rule is 2000. I used an old version of the rules page to be updated with the new look, thus the reason for the 2500, when indeed all you need is 2000.
-WoodiE

Its a good thing I read this post this mourning ,I had all my malitia supplies loaded in the truck and I was about to take a trip to Indiana to straiten this poop out. X

Last edited:
Back