Which Nitro engine for Savage XL LRP .32 OR FORCE .38R?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EJMOPAR70

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
Hello

I'm looking at eithercthe LRP .32 engine or the .38R Force engine. Has anyone had experience with either? Thanks
Hello

I'm looking at eithercthe LRP .32 engine or the .38R Force engine. Has anyone had experience with either? Thanks
Its for a Savage XL Thanks

Hello

I've never owned a Force .38R, that sounds like a monster. I have had .28 Force engines that werent terrible but werent great either.

I have had an LRP .28 back in the day in one of my monster trucks and it was a great engine so I would imagine the LRP .32 is just as good. I think @NCNitro used to run the LRP .32 in a savage? If not him then he'll probably remember who it was. I'm pretty sure that multiple guys on here have ran the LRP .32

I've never owned a Force .38R, that sounds like a monster. I have had .28 Force engines that werent terrible but werent great either.

I have had an LRP .28 back in the day in one of my monster trucks and it was a great engine so I would imagine the LRP .32 is just as good. I think @NCNitro used to run the LRP .32 in a savage? If not him then he'll probably remember who it was. I'm pretty sure that multiple guys on here have ran the LRP .32
Thank you Greywolf74

Hello

They'll probably both make it rip. I've heard good things about the LRP .32.

I'm really curious about the 38R, it looks like such a beast