Where to find a GS Storm SUT?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApriliaRacer

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've been looking around for a GS Storm SUT on-line and can't find anyone that carries/sells it at a good price.

Every place I've seen has it a Mfg's suggested Retail price.

Anyone know of a place that has it at a good price?

Originally posted by ApriliaRacer
I've been looking around for a GS Storm SUT on-line and can't find anyone that carries/sells it at a good price.

Every place I've seen has it a Mfg's suggested Retail price.

Anyone know of a place that has it at a good price?

I saw one on Ebay. My LHS has it in stock. I took a good look at it and it looks like a typical "Truggy". I would get either a Savage SS or the MGT. If you are patient you might want to take a look at the upcoming Team Losi LST. I have one on pre order through my LHS

Re: Re: Where to find a GS Storm SUT?

Originally posted by speedyz

I saw one on Ebay. My LHS has it in stock. I took a good look at it and it looks like a typical "Truggy". I would get either a Savage SS or the MGT. If you are patient you might want to take a look at the upcoming Team Losi LST. I have one on pre order through my LHS

Is there a reason you say not to get a Storm SUT? Just wondering. I bought a Storm pro buggy and plan to convert to a SUT. I had a Savage and loved it. I drove a truggy and the handle is amazing. The speeds you can carry into the turns. If I could have both I would have not sold my savage. Just like when you saw the Storm at your LHS, I'm not that impressed with the LST. It probably going to be one of the best MTs out there. But it depends on personal perference.

When you get your LST please post a review. I like to hear what people who actually own the products have to say.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Where to find a GS Storm SUT?

Originally posted by sdot23

Is there a reason you say not to get a Storm SUT? Just wondering. I bought a Storm pro buggy and plan to convert to a SUT. I had a Savage and loved it. I drove a truggy and the handle is amazing. The speeds you can carry into the turns. If I could have both I would have not sold my savage. Just like when you saw the Storm at your LHS, I'm not that impressed with the LST. It probably going to be one of the best MTs out there. But it depends on personal perference.

When you get your LST please post a review. I like to hear what people who actually own the products have to say.

I did not get the GS Unlimited because, #1 Its a "Truggy".
#2 The ground clearance is way to short for what I'm into. #3 "GS" I dont know how good their quality in making a truck. I know they make good parts. Just like "Hot Bodies" makes good hop up for the Savage, but I would not get their Monster Truck.
Team Los, Traxxas, HPI, and Team Associated are knowm for making good r/c trucks. #4 I dont think parts availibility will be that good for the GS Unlimited. I doubt that LHS's will stock parts for it. Thats just what I think. And thats why I decided to wait and pre order the Team Losi LST

Hit Ebay,

There is one guy that has both the JR version for $489 and the regular version for $449.

Thanks for everyone's help.

After reading through this thread and really thinking about what I wanted the truck for, I opted for a Monster GT.

I wanted something that I could just take outside and run. Run it in the street, park, anywhere, everywhere.

I figured if I wanted a "Race Truck" I could convert my Ofna 9.5 Pro to a truggy and race that.....

So, thanks for all the help!!!