Where to buy this screw.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke66

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I've got a set of M.I.P. Driveshafts on the STASH. Where can I get the screw that connects the shaft to the diff?
Shafts are X-DUTY Slash 4X4 shafts.

Been there done that. Use loctite. MIP sells direct replacements on their website. Should have came with a direction sheet and part numbers.

I used these.

Screenshot_20240227-165344.png

Screenshot_20240227-165351.png

Screenshot_20240227-165807.png

1.99 for 5 on amain. 4.99 for 4 on MIP. MIP overprices everything, just like Traxxas. Get the ones on amain. I'm a pro at finding the same thing for cheaper.

Well these are for slash 2wd but 4x4 diff out drives should be the same size as 2wd ones

Last edited:
I think you would need m3 size pins as the m4 is standard on the traxxas revo 3.3 I think? I’ve tried and the m4 are too big. I could be totally wrong though.

Oh lol forget what I said didn’t read the question right. What David said is right

I think I might have some mip driveshafts I can peice together at home later.

I think you would need m3 size pins as the m4 is standard on the traxxas revo 3.3 I think? I’ve tried and the m4 are too big. I could be totally wrong though.

Oh lol forget what I said didn’t read the question right. What David said is right

I think I might have some mip driveshafts I can peice together at home later.
Send us all a care package