WHERE is all new Rally Cars ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
there is tons of buggys, streetcars, MT,s and crawlers.

but where is the Rally Cars ?

Streetcars modified with higher ground clearence, and medium offroad tyres. yeah ypu know RALLY
Would be nice with new 1/8 or 1/7 rally.

Arrma Infraction is not a ALLROAD car like Arrma says, thats bullshit.

Why have no one make a real rally / REAL ALLROAD 1/7 car ? atleast 1/8 someone ? 6s or 8s. Hardcore KEN BLOCK rally style

not the poor 3-4s ones, if you like drive like Ken block you need 6s minium ,

traxxas has the ford fiesta but thats 1/10 scale
arrma has the typhoon but thats a buggy
maybe if you took the typhoon and added a new racing body it could work?

they probably aren't making any rally cars because people are more into street-bashing and monstertrucks no one really has the space to build a track on dirt and race rally cars on it so based off of that they aren't making them.

its pretty annoying that if you want a rally car you have to either build one or just change the body on another car

Arrma Infraction is not a ALLROAD car like Arrma says, thats bullshit.
Easy on the language, easy to get carried away, but this is still a family friendly forum.
I agree, I love the look of rally cars!

I got this one that I am currently trying to trade. Its pretty fun but collects dust.
25B24F95-D851-430A-87C1-056FF8C6EE80.jpeg

Yeah i did a rally build before from 1/8 buggy.
My friend got crazy when he saw it and buy it right away.
I need do new build to me self soon.

Sad there is no 6s Rally Car actually.

Slash rally is a toy car, plastic. I dont like them , old also. I hate slippery clutches also.
iT must be 3x diff

Doom thank you for remind me about my Language, i will try use more family friendly words in future .

That rampage is cool, but it is 1/5 gas car LOL, must be huge in real :)

I'm offcourse talking about 1/8 or 1/7 Brushless rigs now. 6-8s.

I feel that 1/8 rally bodies is hard to find. to Buggy 325mm.

Early years of 2000 i remember Rally Game was big thing in RC.
There were almost only Rally Cars that time and Buggies. Offcourse MTs also. Anyways tons of Rally Cars.

547514_orig.jpg

If you have 1/8 rally cars, please show pictures

I will have these wheels anyways

Jetko belted

Jetko Tomahawk Belted Buggy Extreme​

jk1501rb.jpg

JETKO TOMAHAWK these are awsome wheels

17mm hex
115mm x 45mm
1/8 Buggy size
Belted
Rally Look
Good Quality

And best of all : Decent price 25bucks pair here in EU

I got this one that I am currently trying to trade. Its pretty fun but collects dust.View attachment 150369

how much you asking for this HUGE rally car ? looks like new almost if you wash ?
i mean, if i live near you in canada., i would give 400bucks US dollars, NOW, you want more ?

problem is i live in eu, only shipping would be 300us + for this heavy bastard.

This 1/5 rally car is unique, i dont understund why no one buy it right away in canada ?
are you asking 2much ?

this is 4wd, and has 30cc right ? if i remember right
Redcat is great

how much you asking for this HUGE rally car ? looks like new almost if you wash ?
i mean, if i live near you in canada., i would give 400bucks US dollars, NOW, you want more ?

problem is i live in eu, only shipping would be 300us + for this heavy bastard.

This 1/5 rally car is unique, i dont understund why no one buy it right away in canada ?
are you asking 2much ?

this is 4wd, and has 30cc right ? if i remember right
Redcat is great
Its 4wd 30cc and has only had 5 tanks of fuel ran through it. I'm just looking to trade right now. No I have not cleaned it and its just dirty from the 5 tanks on my dirt road. I would probably list it for $700CDN obo. I have a spare body and a few parts for it also. But yea shipping it would be expensive.

Its 4wd 30cc and has only had 5 tanks of fuel ran through it. I'm just looking to trade right now. No I have not cleaned it and its just dirty from the 5 tanks on my dirt road. I would probably list it for $700CDN obo. I have a spare body and a few parts for it also. But yea shipping it would be expensive.

HOW MUCH is 700 canadians ? say always US dollar please

shipping sucks ,

Build one off a SWB 6s Arrma like a Typhon. Tons of 325mm wb rally bodies out there to choose from. I did basically the same for a street car build off a Typhon.. Only difference would be setup, tires, and body.
77046966-EC89-49A2-8EA3-0D06CD450304.jpeg

0B90C6C0-E255-4A91-9300-4D28A2B12E4F.jpeg

i like this retro body alot.

LOOKS badass with the extra wide rear felony dboots
this must be very fun and stable drive

awsome paint-work with the stripes also

i like this retro body alot.

LOOKS badass with the extra wide rear felony dboots
this must be very fun and stable drive

awsome paint-work with the stripes also
Thanks, man! I’ve only ever run it on 4s, and it’s fast. Those big Hoons need some time to break in. When they’re fresh the grip sucks. It is my fave car to bash at the moment. Fun!

Back