Where can i get cheap fuel?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheapest way to go for fuel online is 4 gallons at a time from torco fro 25 bucks a piece. which is about the same you can get at local hobby shop

no I'm saying i wanting to order online

Vp fuel at towerhobbies is 99.99 for six gallons of the 20 percent basher fuel. I use it and love it.

I'm gonna check into that fuel as well for that kinda $$

Vp is a great fuel.I was using traxxas fuel and had nothing but tuning problems. Then I switched to Vp and have not had a problem.

Last edited:
Vp is a great fuel.I as using traxxas fuel and had nothing but tuning problems. Then I switched to Vp and not had a problem.

Sorry for your bad exp., I've been using Traxxas for quite some time and I have no issues at all.

Maxys fuel out of miami fl. Is what i been running lately and with great results. There prices on 4 gallon cases include free shipping and the hazmat charges are included in price. For instance 4 gallons of 25% with 11% oil is $106.95 total shipped. They have 20 and 30% as well.

---------- Post added at 9:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:36 AM ----------

Www.maxysfuel.com

VP powermaster is a great fuel at any price. The fact that its cheaper than the other top dogs is even better.

Traxxas fuel problems? Don't tell me that! It's all I use! You've just turned up the paranoia volume on me!

Traxxas fuel problems? Don't tell me that! It's all I use! You've just turned up the paranoia volume on me!

Nothing wrong with Traxxas fuel, its all I use and my truck holds a great tune.

I have been running Black Ops 20% with 12% oil and it seems to do my rigs great. I used only Odonnells before but can no longer get it from the local hobby shop.

Odonnells is good also, but LHS quit carrying , is why I switched to Traxxas.

Never been a fan of the excess oil in the Traxxas fuel.

We've exclusively run Losi Nitrotane. It's worked fine for us. Byron's and VP Pro are the most popular at our track. I want to try Werks 25% one day. Is anyone running Werks fuel?