When I joined up here, someone told me “we like pictures.” So here’s my HPI Sprint 2 Flux with Polished Aluminum Upgrades

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out4lox

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
Kind of a weak broth compared to some of the stuff I’ve seen here, but … they’re pictures! Shown are the Front and Rear Aluminum Shock Towers and the Polished Aluminum Upper Chassis. From Integy.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank
That turned out nice!
Thanks, WickedFog. It turned out that fewer screws were involved that I thought would be: I think that they really designed that car well; what I go by, is how easy it is to take the kit apart, and put it back together. This was brilliantly simple. I do believe that the chassis plate, in conjunction with the two shock towers, actually did stiffen things up to the point where, who knows?, I might feel a difference when I drive it.

Can I shop at picture market???
Looks good bud

Car looks great. A nice mixture of show n go. What's your kv and voltage choice?

In talking with NCNitro, we agreed on sway bars and cf or aluminum towers will make the car handle like a dream. The car over that matter was HPI Nitro RS4 3's, and the designer of those cars should have gotten a nice bonus over the chassis design.

Last edited:
Everyone’s so very kind. I do know it’s a pretty ordinary little RC. But really, it has always been a good one. Gotta say.

Car looks great. A nice mixture of show n go. What's your kv and voltage choice?

In talking with NCNitro, we agreed on sway bars and cf or aluminum towers will make the car handle like a dream. The car over that matter was HPI Nitro RS4 3's, and the designer of those cars should have gotten a nice bonus over the chassis design.
I THINK this Castle Sidewinder 2 Motor is 5700 kv, and I run 3s usually, 2s is ok too.

Back