wheelies?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbsleeper

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
can a 4x4 truck wheelie? i got a bet goin if one can or can't.

yes it can just take a look at the hpi savage .25 if you want proof

rc because i would think that since its 4x4 the front wheels are gripping with the back and wouldnt allow the front to come up:shrug:

damn straight i lost:doh: :jet:

i lost respect luckily i didnt bet anything. :sneaky:

only thing i own that wheelies is my quad and thats a wheelie monster:w00t:

will the t-maxx 4wd version wheelie?

With a good strong mill, and if tuned and geared properly it will. I have an OS CVX .15 hyper in mine with an 18 tooth bell and it does, if I dropped a tooth or two on the clutchbell it would do it on demand. Wheelies are only fun for a little while though.

also you may want a 3 shoe clutch if you want wheelies..i made a thread the other day asking how to do wheelies with a savage in the savage forum a little bit ago.give it a check

i have a old style maxx w/2.5 conversion in it ga 7075 bulks alum.arms.ti skids.alumbraces and much more weight.and it wheeles.like theres no tomarow.i have a hard time keeping the front down.and iam still running the stock spur and clutch.

two words, MAD FORCE . nothing but wheelies

I have a stock 2.5 T-maxx with only a motersaver air filter and a fuel filter on it and it can do wheelies IN REVERSE where the back flies up in the air. All you do is switch it to reverse and floor it. I wouldn't reccomend doing this to much.

PS: Sorry for bringing up an old thread.

the tmaxx gear correctly will wheelie off pretty good

check out the traxas web site it has video of a max doing wheelies. almost any nitro rc truck will pull them up if the clutch and gearing is set right, with the exception of the really bigs like the mammoth, titan, mgt.

Back