wheel hub adapter 12mm to 17mm dose it alow taller wider tires please help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaw339

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok I saw a wheel hub adapter kit for my jato 3.3 it was 12mm to 17mm and I was woundering if I up grade will it allow a taller wider tire I believe the jato 3.3 comes with a 2.8 tire I saw on rc planet a 3.8 tire that is a bigger tire rite or do I have it backwards is a 3.8 tire the largest I can put on my jato and I only saw a wheel hub adapter for the rear what or where do I find to get the front wheel hub adapter help please:whhooo:

but they have a 12mm hub tire that is as big or bigger than the 17mm what is the up side do you have more wheel and tire options

Larger wheels and tires that you see on monster trucks and larger vehicles tend to be 17mm.

I used the Traxxas Rustler kit.

null_zpsfba0cd88.jpg

You could put any MT sized tire on it that is on a 17mm rim with this kit, most likely kill your performance tho, but it would open up the world of 1/8 buggy tires to you.

Hey thanks I went to a hobby shop and looked at the 3.8 tires and just went with a 2.8 tire it looked big enough and the 3.8 was just crazy but if anyone is interested in this up grade they make a kit for jato 3.3 you can get the whole kit for $34.99 at hotraceingrc.com look under jato it is nice I still might get it and do it on my jato it would look crazy ill update

Back