Whats your New Years resolution?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2nv

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Whats everyones New Years resolution? How do you think youll do?

I have a couple of them. 1st one is not to be such a prick online. For some reason I seem to have a bad temper when it comes to people online. Most of ya guys see the real me, since Rcnt is like family, but I know you guys have seen the "Andy On Edge". So I wanna try to cut that out. (gonna be a tough one).

2nd is to just get out more..lol.. In this past year, I dont think I've ever spent so much time at home. I have the shop within a throwing distance to the house, and when I'm not working, it seems this year I just spent my free time at home.. (Mostly in here..lol.) I will never slack on Rcnt, but maybe take the laptop to a new location or something..lol..

I think Ill do allright. Probably better at controling my E-anger than getting out honestly. We'll see what happens I guess.

Andy If your a prick .......What the hell am I..LOL
I am trying to be better here.But some people rub me the wrong way.

I'm not bad at all here. But on other forums (auto ones esp.) I'm just a prick. Really short fused..

Start going back to the gym.

Have 12,000 members by 2008!

-Michael

I gave up making resolutions for Lent about 10 years ago. Problem is, I stopped going to church, so technically it's still Lent. Kinda works out, really.

Start going back to the gym.

Me too. I am paying for a gym at work, and have not gone much this past year.
Going to try and eat better, looking to drop a GOOD 20 lbs this year.

Spend more "quality" time with the kids, not just watching movies and such.

I'm going to smoke more, eat more, and spend more money on RC stuff.
Resolutions never happen so WTF play the game.

I'm going to smoke more, eat more, and spend more money on RC stuff.
Resolutions never happen so WTF play the game.

Damm, I was going to ask you for tips on quiting smoking...I guess that didn't work out for you last year LOL

yup i need the use the work bench more oh crap i mean "weight" bench more.......damn it never works I'm with eddy fu@k it

I gained -50 lbs last year. :D
Hopefully Ill smoke more -20 cigs a day this year

Back