What's the sickest thing you ever did with/to your Maxx?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"sickest" I humped it one time..jk

ok everyone, maybe "sickest" might have not been the best word to use. I mean to say amazing, horrible, or crazy. Does everyone get it now?
Got to keep it clean for the kids, FOR THE KIDS! lol

spm33x1033 said:
Jesse, i just wonder why yours was completely destroyed after hitting a pole, while mine suffered only frontal damage after hitting a stone wall. Mine was stock, by the way. It may be because your accident was on pavement, while mine was on grass.

I dunno it hit the front tire right dead center of the pole mine also was stock but its a older Maxx, and it was going top speed it went almost a block and half before it met up with the pole lmao!

.21Rc10GT said:
The sickest thing i have done with my t-maxx is let it sit around! I can't believe myself.... it should be against the law!

I have to agree with that.

Second is running dangerously without a body.

I found a rad driveway on the edge of a hill that has a street about 20-30 feet below it, and I'm waiting till the weather is better to attempt the massive gap... but the most damage I did was lend it to a friend to drive once, and he took off into a pole. I broke both A-arms, front bulkheads, bent hinge pins, and broke 2 shocks. I now have a "you break it you buy it" policy on my maxx.

30 foot gap... that's crazy.
I get nervous just jumping of a board more than a foot off the ground. lol but true.

spm33x1033 said:
30 foot gap... that's crazy.
I get nervous just jumping of a board more than a foot off the ground. lol but true.

good thinkin'...

I don't let anybody drive unless we're on the Utah Salt Flats... (or similar...)

i was running my little duratrax max st around the front of my house one time and my friggin neighbor shot at my car. he told me to keep that dust-making piece of sh**
off of his property or he will put it out of commision. well my street has some big ass potholes. potholes+40mph of aluminum and plastic dont mix. well you guessed it, i hit one at top speed and it flipped and tumbled into his front yard while he was outside on his porch. so he goes into his house for a sec and comes out with a little bb gun. i kinda laughed at it for a sec, but then he put a damm hole in my gas tank. so i had to take it in and put it up. man, i was p.o., but my neighbor sux monkeys and i didnt really feel like butting up wit him and the cops(I'm only fifteen). so i let him be at peace for a while. then at around 10:00, he went out for a drive somewhere.(10:00? hmmm, i wonder) so i got a little bay back. i melted a piece of plastic over the hole(no cracks, woohoo)and started it. made sure my sand paddles were on it(he he he) and did some mean wheelies in his front yard. well, all this was about a year or two ago. funny, yet mean. (sorry for long post)

lol sorry for language. i didnt see upper post. my bad

omg i just realized that this is t maxx thread. :( oh well, i think its a good story anyways. by the way, i have a duratrax st and a rc10gt plus. i am looking for a slightly used t maxx. i want a beefy monstertruck badly.

It may be the T maxx thread but dont worry about it, just tell your RC story