What's the sickest thing you ever did with/to your Maxx?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spm33x1033

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What is the sickest/amazing thing you have ever done to/with your t-Maxx
(I do enjoy pics!)

Mine may not have been amazing, but it is definately sick, it made me want to :puke: .
One bright and sunny afternoon i decided to take my maxx out for a cruise around my local park. it runs fine for a while, then my sun (50-100 feet away) picks it up, it over-revs, so he drops it back down. (this is when i wish for once that it landed upside down) My innocent 3 month old T-maxx suddenly is overcome with a dictructive attitude. It takes off at WOT to fight with a stone wall 100 feet away (just far enough away to climp to its top speed) [in a battle between a stock plastic T-maxx and a stone wall, who do you think will win?] So, a few seconds later an explosion happens that is violent enough to make me wince with as much pain as if i got hit in my man hood. After i uncover my eyes, i see my t-maxx laying upside down 5 feet away from the wall. 2 new bulkheads, a new front bumper, new front bumper mounts, new lower and upper a-arms, and $100 later
i realize that i need a failsafe, and a barf bucket. :puke:

Post your sick/amazing stories and experiences here.

Not much I am working on a sweet kicker at school, (cheap wood and all the powertools I need).
I have done B flips I think the sickest thing would be one of my skater buddies brought over one of his black plastic skatboard kickers anf he jumped it with his board, then we go bored and we put one of his nephews under the kicker and before you know it he was clearing 2 nephews and his niece. then I hit it with my Maxx I did a b flip ovre all three of them.

btw, do you have any horror stories
also, i have tries the black plastic scooter/stateboard ramps... perfection. i did a b flip on it but it landed on it's back, so really it wasn't even a b flip.

any one else got a horror/sick/amazing story
(I know that some one on the forem has a knack for poles. :) )

I only horror story I have is one time I was out and about going up and down my street and I then whent up on the sidewalk and drove down that then a squirel ran out infront of my maxx I stopped and so did it, for about 5 sec, it didnt move then I goosed the throttle and got closer and it still didnt move then I gunned it and hit it( I figured it would move ), then it shot down the street and climed up a tree.

:puke:
poor poor little creature. i hope you din't hurt it too much. Even though you didn't do it intentionally, that was so cruel to do to such an innocent creature. I just hope that you didn't scratch the paint job! lol

anyone else want to tel us their story?

Jesse needs to tell his story! Where the hell is he?

He's :puke: with Rolex

Last edited:
I jumped mine over my real truck....(a ranger) and my buddy decided he wants to do his truck (F-150) w/ his revo....it half flipped into the side of the bed at about 30 mph......nice dent....

My craziest thing would be when I 1st started in the hobby I had a Nitro 4tec (POS btw), and being I live on a gravel road, I headed into town one day to find some tar. I stopped over at a buddys place 1st to see if he wanted to tag along. Well instead og going somewhere we just drove it at the end of his driveway that went into a citys street. Well after being bored with the end of his driveway in about 5 mins, I decided I wanted to race some cars on the road. (It was 30mph zone) So after doing that for a good 15 mins, the car ran out of gas. Luckily I was able to pull it off the road. So I went up there to refuel it and turned around to see a cop standing over my shoulder. So after paying the $90 ticket the cop gave me, they gave me my car back and it went on ebay to fund a new MT..lol..
And my worst story with the Mt would probably be hitting a culvert WOT and tearing the whole front clip off.. wasn't cool.. well...Kinda..lol.. I've never attempted any back flips (yet) but I've done some roof jumping. We had a skate ramp that we used and set it up on the ground and jump up onto the roof of my house.. Suprisingly I didnt crash it and it went as planned....weird..

i was running my rs4 around my street in my neighborhod and one day i went sliding sidways into a car tire

well needless to say i got the thing wedged under the driverside front tire

i couldnt get that thing out with out rocking the car back and forth (ther 1:1 that is)

but i didnt break much just the C hub and the a arm i think this was over a year ago

yeah nice dent Plaidfish. I laughed so hard i :puke: lol
yeah come on Jesse tell your story
and who is the one loves pole?

The sickest thing i have done with my t-maxx is let it sit around! I can't believe myself.... it should be against the law!

The sickest thing????.............

One night I dressed my Maxx in a nice see through bra and panties, got the wipped cream out and....

well, I got sick when I watched my maxx go wot toward a little kid, into a pourch, then get flipped around and go into the pourch nextdoor. The little kid didn't get hurt(he jumped out of the way) but i dod manage to break 2 lower A arms. My friends said our RC's will be outlawed and considered weapons because of me. I thought it was funny until last summer, when someone called the cops because I drove on their lawn.

RC Hooligans great.....as if all the brawling we do at RC races and such wasn't bad enough...now we a re getting into vandalizing private property...why don't you kids go do something more constructive w/ your time......I mean really what can you learn from those stupid littel toys.....

Well there's more behind the story. It was about 7 at night when we were running our trucks and the homeowner was on his lawn saying something to us. Well it was very easy for me to hear him when I've got my maxx running on my left and a savage to the right. The guy went back into the house. Soon after that I decided to cut across a bunch of yards. One of which was his. I guess the guy took it as a big F you so he called the cops and they said to not run them in our neighborhood. So we went to see what's up. Turns out he was trying to tell us to shut them off so him and his wife can relax. Than he said he's going to get an rc that will beat all of ours. lol. I love those kind of people! He's a nice guy though.

.21Rc10GT said:
Jesse needs to tell his story! Where the hell is he?
Sorry I was in the bathroom hurling :puke: drank some bad nitro lol. Ok here it goes I was out running my Maxx the second time ever by the way and the batteries where low. I'm sure you can guess what happend lol RUNAWAY grab the women and children and get the hell out of the way lmao!! It takes off down the road WoT gets up to top speed and barley missed a parked car jumps the curb and plows into a pole and the whole front passenger side explodes into a million pieces. It broke the bulk head, A-arms, A-arm pins, snapped the turnbuckle like a twig and snapped my brandnew aluminum shocks in two which I found about 50 feet past where the truck stopped lol. Luckly for me some really cool guys helped me out and sent me parts to get it running again. Thanks again Plaidfish and Zandor. Oh yeah and I traded some wheels for a failsafe for my Maxx so that I dont have a repeat lol. It really made me want to hurl :puke: haha

Jesse, do it again, this time, have a camera rolling!

Jesse, i just wonder why yours was completely destroyed after hitting a pole, while mine suffered only frontal damage after hitting a stone wall. Mine was stock, by the way. It may be because your accident was on pavement, while mine was on grass.

I am going to make a "no fail-safe crew" avatar for anyone who found out the HARD way, even though i can't get one yet. Check back soon (in 20 min or so)

if anyone wants one just tell your story