Whats The Best Damage 2 Ur Maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRANTVW

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
iv had my tmaxx two weeks and iv smashed it good three times now,on the first bash i flipped it on a jump n broke the engine mount and shredded the spur gear.on the second bash my receiver got wet and the car run away at full throttle and hit a concrete post 40mph,which smashed my a arms,bent two shocks two bits,snapped my exaust and snapped my steering link,on the third bash i shredded all my tranny gears to bits,
so come on bashers whats the worst thing uv done to ur maxx and how?
heres a nice pic of all the damaged parts from my maxx.

keep on bashin,lol:whack:

Attachments

• damage.zip
    61.2 KB · Views: 132
That's bad. The worst i've done to my maxx is break it in half. It's in my gallary. Went a little too fast for the brakes, had to turn hard to try and stop it, cartwheels, broke the bulkhead and the skidplate.

Dont let EP see that, he will laugh at you, lol.

Worse thing......lmao. Instead of what have I broken or bent, how about what haven't I.

I haven't broken or bent - THe stock servo mounts and battery and reciver case. I also haven't broken a shock spring...lol. Other then that I've phucked up everything on the stock Maxx. Including driving my truck into a lake whilst drinking the night away with buddies. I fryed all the electronics.

Oh yeah, I haven't broken a body in half yet like Olds likes to do.hehe.

I snapped the whole front end off my truck. Hit My buddys truck head on and took the whole front end off. Didnt do anything to his truck tho...

Originally posted by TT120
I snapped the whole front end off my truck. Hit My buddys truck head on and took the whole front end off. Didnt do anything to his truck tho...

Lol...I've done that twice. Once from hitting my buddy hitting my maxx (I obviously got the majority of momentum as his was untouched) and the other time I drove into a dropped Lincoln town car. I've also ripped the rear end off the track from a freaking landing on pavement.

My favorite wreck is stilll the time I drove into my little bros Camaro body kit. It bent the chassis into a perfect V and snapped the crappy lower braces amongst many other things.

I lost signal at wot broke 2 shocks,front bulkheads.front diff case, both servos,bent upper tray and lost front drive shaft.I had my back up truck and that held up the rest of the day so i was happy.After i put the truck back together impact must of broke the receiver crystal so ad that to the list.

I cut mine in half it`s an emaxx when I snapped it the batterys came flying out the tranny box with the tranny with it went fly in a near by field and sill can't fint the tranny lolololol if you want to buy it, it`s a dallar lol:radio: :shrug:

I once let my t-maxx get out of range in a huge parkinglot. It went wot into a 6" concrete curb almost full speed. I thought it would be trash, but only broke the front skid plate and bulk head. Oh yeah, and bent the chasis a little.

How about messin around on the dock at the lake with the truck and getting trigger happy ended up jumping off the dock fried all the electronics, motor toast

Nothing personal, but what posessed you to drive you t-maxx on a dock?:no_commen :wasted:

LOL I never said I did just thought if someone did it, it would be funny! I might water proop it and put some big arse tires on and see if she floats this summer though.

Better practice balooning servos and sealing reciever and batt. boxes!

Be sure to post pics if you do :boating:

I had my servos and reciever water proofed once but when I tore down my truck to clean it I never redid it. last spring I ran that thing in the ditches with water in them deep enough to here the pipe burble under water. So ya spend a few bucks havin fun big deal.

sorry bad spelling lol/Beleave it or not I'm am quight rough with my maxx:contract: it might be just luck:LoL:

Most likely...as the Maxx is prone to damage if bashed properly...or perhaps your idea of rough is not the same as my own. Either way, if you are having fun with it...then it doesn't matter if it doesn't break...in fact, it is even better if it doesn't.

i slottered one with my revo it wasn't pretty lol. traxxas kicks @$$. nah j/k never ran against one but i keep seen the front bulk head comes off easy when they crash hard.