whats a good price for a brushless summit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chewyboy

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Looking at one local. pretty new, not beat up but really not sure what a good price on them is right now.

thx for any help

not posted online sorry. Basically Stock ran indoors for the most part. not really bashed on.

What brushless system?

---------- Post added at 5:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:28 PM ----------

Where was it ran indoors? You need a pretty big space for a summit. Especially brushless.

the stock vxl(7207). the guy ran it on a carpet indoor track with smallerish jumps for the most part. basically it didn't fit what he wanted and is looking to sell it off.

I wouldn't pay much more than 500. It's going to need a brushless/brushed system that is gonna be a little bit more powerful, or undergear it

the 7207 in the 1/16, i wouldnt pay no where near 500 for it......:p and the vxl system has plenty of power for it. If its in really good shape with extras and a few batteries....... 200-225

Last edited:
I hope you meant 200 because 500 seems crazy high. he is asking 175 for it but i'm thinking of offering 150 cash for it since nobody is really biting on it

Last edited:
Oh, that went right over my head!!! I was thinking a brushless big summit!

I agree with Freak. That would be a good price for the VXL. They're pretty common and aren't that expensive. $175 if it was like new.

Make sure to make it bulletproof. I
Mine broke like crazy

Thanks for the help guys, thankfully i got to drive it before i bought it. Even though it was nearly flawless I just didn't like it that much.

again thanks for the help on this one.

Back