whats a better rc slash or vorza

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fescue101

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a guy says he would trade me a Vorza roller ( like New) for a slash platinum4x4 with lcg chassis and mip drive shafts. What roller is better? Or even what one is better rtr? What would you do? Let me know he wants to trade tomorrow.

I've had 2 ultimates now. And in my opinion the slash is ok but the vorza it good as well. Fair Trade really.

I found that I personally dont really like the slash. Its more of just a pile of plastic

I guess it depends on whether you want a 1/10 SCT or a 1/8 buggy. A quality 1/8 buggy is unquestionably tougher than a SCT, but if you intend to race, there are a lot of indoor tracks that have 1/10 SCT but no 1/8 classes (our local track banned 1/8 after too many spectator injuries caused by novice drivers with fast 8-pound 1/8 kits).

You can always throw 1/10 SCT body and bumpers on a 1/8 buggy, too. They'll be overweight for 1/10 SCT class, but dimensionally almost identical (track width, wheelbase, length) and much tougher.

Back