What ya think of my baby?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2nv

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What ya think of my baby's?

BikeResized.jpg

PrupleResized.thumb.jpg

The purple one I just sold... :depress:

whatd ya guys think??

Last edited:
Those are pimpin. Nice work.

Yeah, We have a big college next to where I live when I like to spin around. I dont get to much riding in though because it gets alot of attention. Which is cool.

Thanks for the props!!

how much $ you lay down for one of those?

The green one I have over $1200 into (Crazy, I know) (The paint had to be purchased by the ounce. And the purple one was around $900. (Which I sold for $450 and a Brand new Pocket bike.)

What! no spinners? J/K Nice pimpin bikes

Very interesting bikes. I'm guessing it is a regional thing or an acquired taste kind of thing.

Do they come with their own recording of "Low Rider"? :D

SkyMaxx said:
Do they come with their own recording of "Low Rider"? :D
hahaha that made me laugh for a while

my trek 1200 cost that much :x....i dont see those over here though.... i feel like the kids that did have them would get beat up for seom reason... lol

NOt my cup of tea but very nice dude. Some of my boyz back in NYC have some amazing "low-rider" custom bikes.

I've only had 2 incidents where a perosn has run up to me on the bike with Beef. The 1st time the dude ran up to me and said "Get off the bike Bitch, I'm takin it"....I laughed and stood up and was like a foot taller than the kid (I think he thought I was just a kid) and he claimed he was joking. Then another time I rolled by a place called the Java Joint which all the skeezey skater pot head kids hang and a dude said, "How bout I come and jack your nike from ya" and again I stood up and got int he kids face because he wa slike 13...lol...I'm 24 and 6'1. Just stupid poop. But most has been good. I've had bikers pull over and take a look at them a few times so its been worth it.

Heres a pic of the flames I cnc'ed out on the back drop outs.

Resized3.jpg

Resized2.jpg

Back