What were they thinking

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryhton

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I like a good off the wall rig, but this one may have crossed the line.

beetle02.jpg

I whould drive that around.. Now thats a monster beatle

That's gotta be show only. Look at those tires then look at the wheel wells. If that thing hits a speed bump the tires will ram into the body!

here is a shot from a diffrent side

beetle04.jpg

I'm sorry but that things really sucks..lol.. Just when I thought a lime green beetle counldnt get any gayer... I see this pic...ughh...lol...Lemme guess, a search on google for "Monster beetle"? Somebody has some ants in there pants...hehe

I think it is interesting. Look at the wheel wells again it was widend

LOL. Someone with WAY to much money and time. Pretty cool. Can't be no worse than one of my old high school teachers doing the same thing to a 1990 Dodge Caravan.

And you all thought I was weird for putting a Beetle body on my T-Maxx....

4u2nv said:
...Lemme guess, a search on google for "Monster beetle"? Somebody has some ants in there pants...hehe

Ok Ok you busted me 4u2nv, damn ants.

We had a monster beetle here local. It looked a lot like the one Jocaz has in his gallery.

beutiful white tinited windows, black tirm. It was set on top of a nice well lifted jeep. They made it just right so the body sat down on the tires, and it looked nice, like it was supposed to be there.. It waslike a 70's beetle.

I saw the thing off road.. it was a good running rig, the interior didn't look near as nice as the outside tho. Sheetmetal and gauges hanging everywhere.

Back