what to buy next dr8 or mt10?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gouldypg1976

RC Newbie
Reaction score
hi new here, got plenty of brushless rigs and I've even got the mt8, now I had my mind set on getting the mt10 next week, but I've kinda had my head turned by the ftx dr8 😁
has anyone got both of these? if so which do you prefer?, I know they're not quite the same, so its not like for like

cheers Peter

Sorry. I had to Yahoo! what a dr8 is/was. 🤷‍♂️
Two very different platforms. Not even close. Without going into any specifics, I would go for the dessert racer/buggy thing (even though pillow ball front suspension) over a monster truck any day. Plus, the DR8 is based off of 1/8 scale goodness. You know yourself better then anyone.

it was very close, changed my mind at least 5 times though the day lol
but.........mt10 it was/is

cheers guys for your input 👍

there's always next week for the dr8😁😁

Sorry. I had to Yahoo! what a dr8 is/was. 🤷‍♂️
Two very different platforms. Not even close. Without going into any specifics, I would go for the dessert racer/buggy thing (even though pillow ball front suspension) over a monster truck any day. Plus, the DR8 is based off of 1/8 scale goodness. You know yourself better then anyone.

I'm not sure whats more shocking, the fact that you didn't know what the dr8 was, or the fact your still using yahoo as a search engine 🤣😅

Google bro, Google lol

I'm not sure whats more shocking, the fact that you didn't know what the dr8 was, or the fact your still using yahoo as a search engine 🤣😅

Google bro, Google lol
What's this Google you speak of? Is it part of Myspace? I go against the grain, root for/enjoy being the underdog, and at work they tell me I like to "stir the pot".
:stick:

I love "people telling others how to spend their money" threads. Lurking gets one thinking they need to buy something, because of all cool RC products getting found. It gets very hard trying to keep up with all the brands/rebranded brands, and then throw in the overseas stuff... too many rabbit holes that I've gone down.

Back