What size are the Sakura D5 wheel hexes?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't seem to find anything online, I recommend using some calipers to measure the hex.

12mm?
4Pcs Metal 12Mm Wheels Hub Rim Brake Disc Caliper for 3RACING Sakura D5S D5

1/10 Rc Drift Car Wheels & Tires Set (4pieces)
Will fit 1/10 drift rc cars with 12mm hex (Yokomo, Mst, 3racing Sakura, Tamiya and other brands)

found these after a 2 minute search when you can find what your after on 1st few pages look at a last 1s in search window,,
4Pcs Aluminum Alloy 7Y Spoke Wheel Hub Rims For RC 1/10 On Road Drift Sakura Traxxas HSP Tamiya HPI Kyosho RedCat NEW ENRON|Parts & Accessories| - AliExpress
I have 2 sets of those wheels. That's a decent price, but I have been screwed over twice on AliExpress, and had to file for a refund through PayPay both times. I bought mine on ebay.

12mm?
4Pcs Metal 12Mm Wheels Hub Rim Brake Disc Caliper for 3RACING Sakura D5S D5

1/10 Rc Drift Car Wheels & Tires Set (4pieces)
Will fit 1/10 drift rc cars with 12mm hex (Yokomo, Mst, 3racing Sakura, Tamiya and other brands)
Thanks
I have 2 sets of those wheels. That's a decent price, but I have been screwed over twice on AliExpress, and had to file for a refund through PayPay both times. I bought mine on ebay.
Thanks

whatever just saying they are listed, and you dint get screwed you got your money back sure it might have taken days but Ill never use Ebay ever no matter what .to many rip offs there

I had one years ago, but I was a noob to ebay and naive, and bought from a loser scammer that had zero feedback.

I don't know why folks have to be weasles. Of course Ebay is not what it used to be either, the little guys have mostly been pushed out. These days I usually look for buy it now items.

I’m still searching for midget strippers

Back