What si biggest size engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rushreedy71

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Just wondering what is the biggest engine can i have for my rush evo

1674161338306.png

There's something strange about that image, like it was compressed and then upscaled again. It almost has that AI-generated blurriness about it though it "looks" real enough.

Just wondering what is the biggest engine can i have for my rush evo

The HPI Nitro Star T3.0 would be the most obvious upgrade, it's a .18 - you could also fit the .18 from Force engines, or an OS .18TZ if you can find one...

The stock T-15 has a long threaded shaft, so you'll have the easiest time fitting another long-threaded shaft engine. The VX.18 is also pretty good, but not as powerful as the ones mentioned above (unverified personal opinion) - it seems to perform about as well as a race-spec .12 or RTR .15 from other manufacturers.

i just did a google search thats what popped up so if its altered oh well cry on,

There's something strange about that image, like it was compressed and then upscaled again. It almost has that AI-generated blurriness about it though it "looks" real enough.
I think that picture was taken with the "Food" camera setting, where it focuses on a circular area of the image, and blurs everything else out. It looks to have been focused on the HPI logo on the hood.

But still have no idea how that image is remotely relevant to this thread 🤷‍♂️