What should Rolex do now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This thread makes it twenty grand. Now what?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Posts per Day: 8.23
Experience: I am a RC guru
Trader Feedback: (26)

Last edited:
Go ahead and finalize his sex change I guess.

To start with, he should put his damn pants back on and get away from that cat. :D You know you can't go anywhere, the place wouldn't be the same without you. Besides, who's gonna teach all the new kids how to detail an RC car? :p:

you have spent so much time posting about how to wax a rc without leaving a waxy build up that I'm not sure if you can remember how to actually drive a rc, so you better stick around a little so we can help you out a little every now and then!!

but for reals, congrats on a mile stone like 20,000 posts.

Yeah.. congrats on your big number. Here's another one...

If you had a dime for every post you've ever made here (big whoppin' $.82/day). You'd have about $2,000, or enough to cover the cost of wax (and food for stray cats) for 14 days.

Donate all your RCs to me, or somebody else who will actually use them and start over?

Donate all your RCs to me, or somebody else who will actually use them and start over?
Please don't use the word "START" when referring to my RCs. :D

Yeah.. congrats on your big number. Here's another one...

If you had a dime for every post you've ever made here (big whoppin' $.82/day). You'd have about $2,000, or enough to cover the cost of wax (and food for stray cats) for 14 days.
I'll need to ask for another raise.

I think that Rolex now needs to start wearing green hot pants with a potato in them. He should accost everyone in the lobby and try to sell them magazine subscriptions.

In other words, he should replace Fast Eddy......

Congrats on all of your years and 20,000 spam posts, keep up the good work, and keep an spamming!!!!!

You already put the pants on, so now you can actually go out side and do whatever you want without the neighbors running away crying!!! YAY FOR YOU!!!

That's the most recent pic I had, when I joined at age 5.
Any pics taken after that can be downloaded from America's Most Wanted.

Back