What should I buy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you looking to race or just bash around? The HPI from what everyone that has it says is a great truggy for bashing around and very reliable and pretty durable as well. The Kyosho is gonna be the better of the two if you want a racer. My plans for a racer actually is the Losi 8ight-T kit and they sell it RTR as well. Have you concidered it too? Either of the 3 truggies mentioned are quality rigs so its just gonna come down to preference.

Are you looking to race or just bash around? The HPI from what everyone that has it says is a great truggy for bashing around and very reliable and pretty durable as well. The Kyosho is gonna be the better of the two if you want a racer. My plans for a racer actually is the Losi 8ight-T kit and they sell it RTR as well. Have you concidered it too? Either of the 3 truggies mentioned are quality rigs so its just gonna come down to preference.
Hey jus for bashing it's been awhile since my last rc nitro I checked out the 8ight looks nice but jus abit outa my price range I'm from Oz it's a lil over 900 compared to hpi which is 500

Well i would get the HPI then. Hell i want one myself just to bash with.

Back