What other interesting stuff are you doing outside of RC stuff?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stigtheone

RCTalk Talkaholic
Active Military
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
896564DC-A782-40C4-82A0-78841ADD6B65.jpeg
So I thought this would be good to get people interacting and maybe inspire each other into finding new things/interests/hobbies etc or just to talk about what you’ve been doing outside of your RC hobby..
I’ll start;
As I own and ride a FZS600 I’ve been wanting to ‘streetfighter’ it (strip body plastics, swap out parts for sport versions, changing style to a more aggressive tuned look).
It already had the front fairing removed and a set of Renthal bars fitted so it was started already when I bought it. I then added a new LED headlight and some bar end mirrors.
Now my birthday is tomorrow so the wife ordered me (at my request lol) an r6 tail seat and frame so my next job will be converting my fzs tail to an r6 one!!! Can’t wait tbh!!! Then will be painting and colour matching and possibly a windscreen for the front!
I’ve attached a little pic to show it currently and I’ll update over time with the build too!
I hope this made sense to people, and I look forward to hearing what everyone else gets up to in their time away from RC motoring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back