what is true love?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkslayor24

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What is true love? Is it that warm feeling when the one you’re with holds you tight? Or is it that magical spark you get when your lips first meet? For me the only reason to tell if you’re truly in love with your partner is if you mess up (or almost do). That feeling you get when you think the person you care about so much is about to leave you. It is the greatest low you will ever feel in life. The thing you fear so much, and the way you almost break into tears at the thought. The love song you sing yourself to sleep with. The sadness, that only their smile, and the way they say “I love you” is the only way to break out of.

who agrees with me?

Aand theey call it..PUUPPY LOOOVE..

True love to me is something that can't be explained through words or even actions for that matter. It's something that's in you and encoded into your DNA, your very being. It's the one thing in life that can set your soul on fire and get you through the toughest of times. It's that crazy little thing called love..OK enough of the cheesy lyrics, lol.

cheesy lyrics make life fun tho :[

Someone must have just gotten some...

no not realy lol complete oposite
or were u taking about the person below me

I know I'm not gettin some, lol. If I was, I wouldn't be on here talkin to you fools right now, lol jk!

Yes she was..And that's when the fight broke out! God I love this woman, she hits harder than most dudes I know, lmao!

Yes she was..And that's when the fight broke out! God I love this woman, she hits harder than most dudes I know, lmao!

so does my girl theyshould fight eachother :) hmmmm some oil and bikini's would make that nice ;):whhooo:

I got a bill on my girl dude...I wasn't joking when I said she hits harder than most guys I know, she is after all a black belt in Taekwondo and also an avid kick boxer. I'm 6'1, 285, and an ex nose guard in high school football and she can literally throw me around like I was nothin. She's 5'10, 165. But I agree, and so does she...BREAK OUT THE BABY OIL AND THE MUDD!

yea...lets not after all wouldnt want it to be my fault when my girl gets her neck broken lol

The worst ass kicking I ever took when I kickboxed if highschool was some one 25lbs lighter than me. At leat is was not a girl.....all jokes aside women can make you or break you for sure.

I wouldn't go as far to say she'd totally beat my ass, I just won't hit her. She even asks and begs me to strike her when she practices, but I won't. Shes also got the longer reach on me. She can't get away from me if I grab her for a submission either, but there again size makes that difference up. But pound for pound, I'd be willing to wager she could defeat Gina Carano pretty easy.

Loving her is the easiest and hardest thing to I've ever had to do. Shes the woman I've always wanted and the woman I've always feared. Shes the mother of my unborn children and the one I'll never leave. When its good, words cannot describe it, but when its bad, it isn't pretty. That's the thing about relationships, you take the bad with the good and you grab the bull by the horns and ride it out. Only this time....it ain't 8 seconds.

I'ma go get me sum, I'll check you cool kids later!

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease

Justin & Shannon Marie
Since 2003

Loving her is the easiest and hardest thing to I've ever had to do. Shes the woman I've always wanted and the woman I've always feared. Shes the mother of my unborn children and the one I'll never leave. When its good, words cannot describe it, but when its bad, it isn't pretty. That's the thing about relationships, you take the bad with the good and you grab the bull by the horns and ride it out. Only this time....it ain't 8 seconds.

That is nice,really well said, and i agree at 200%.:)

lol go have some fun tape it for us if you must xD

I have been fortunate enough to have met the woman of my dreams about six weeks ago. She makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It is a great feeling. God, please don't let me screw this one up!!!

Think she'll be the one to knock you off your high horse then?....:p

Slayor you little perv!

Thank you BOUTCH. Kinds reminds me of a song....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd put the spurs to that one and hang on to yer butt!

Back