What glow plugs should i use?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revo3.3Racer

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i want to know what kind of glowplugs should i use for my revo 3.3 .
i would like to know what kind of glowplugs to use in the winter summer spring and fall

Hot plugs for when its cold out

Probly medium plug would work ok in spring and maybe in the summer.

Depends on the nitro content in the fuel you are useing.
below 20% nitro use a hot plug
20-30% nitro use a medium plug
30%+ nitro use a cold plug
and go a warmer plug when it's cold out.

I use os a3s in both of mine I've found they run great out last longer then the traxxas ones

I use os a3s in both of mine I've found they run great out last longer then the traxxas ones

Thats what i currently am running. seems ok but i didnt use it that much yet because its single digits outside :(

Thats what i currently am running. seems ok but i didnt use it that much yet because its single digits outside :(

yea that single digit factor kinda sucks. I keep looking at my Revo and just want to take it out and have some fun, but damn this cold weather.

I know it's been between 17-23 around here and now its finally about 40

I know it's been between 17-23 around here and now its finally about 40

I would love for it to be in the twenties! Then i woud go out! Also calm no wind would be good.

Yeah i would usually run mine in the 20's but I dont have it broke in yet soo....

tryed out the os lc4 plug today for the first time even though it was chilly 55 degrees here in fl they seem to be good

Back