What Does Your Member Name Mean??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradZ

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey all, while browsing through the forums i see some interesting names and i was just wondering why you chose your member name or tag,what significance it and what it means or stands for?

My name is Bradyn, it gets shortened to Brad or Bradz.
My birthday is Dec 9th, hence why i USED to be BradZ_09, just BradZ now. Not complaining :D Well i was for a while anyway haha!

Well, mine is sorta self explanatory, but there is a background story. About 12 years ago, I used to ride MX a lot. But my local track was an hour and a half away. One Saturday it was too wet to hit up the track, so I stop by the local hobby shop cause my little brother was always hanging out there, and there were a couple of guys out front running nitro trucks. After watching them run for a good twenty minutes of so, I knew I had to have one for the days I couldn't make it to the track, I could still get my fix and the sound of a two stroke. Long story short, I went through some cheaper brands until I found HPI stuff. I was impressed by how some of their stuff was put together, in the little details and such. And the fact that they had a one year warranty, which I've used more than once with no hassles and great support from them. From that point forward, I was an HPI guy, so I'm HPIguy.

Many many moons ago (mid-80's), I discovered BBS bulletin boards. This was before the web and when the Internet was still mostly universities & government. Back when gopher or archie was google and everything was on the command line. You had to have a handle for BBS's and at the time I thought I wanted to be a genetic engineer. This was before I discovered how much math it would take :)

I thought Amoeba Cowboy sounded cool and have been using it (mostly just Amoeba) ever since. Basically, if you see Amoeba online somewhere, chances are pretty damned good that it's me. If you see AmoebaCowboy, it's most definitely me.

Well my is plane and simple.......It's like this this, everybody in the family, O.K. pretty much everybody, has a favorite looney tunes character and mine is Taz. The 11 is the day and month(November 11th,Veterans Day) I was born and the (19)75 is the year that I was born in......hense taz1175.

Scrogg came from rednecks butchering my last name...Scruggs I've been called everything from Shrubbs to Scrubbs and some more I cannot even put into words.
It's hard living in the South sometimes!

Scrogg came from rednecks butchering my last name...Scruggs I've been called everything from Shrubbs to Scrubbs and some more I cannot even put into words.
It's hard living in the South sometimes!

Right on, Rednecks Rule !:thumbup:

Mine's simple. Neo is because I was blown away by The Matrix, and Bart is because I love the mischievous nature of Bart Simpson.

I used to use Istvan and later Istvan007. But as the web got bigger, I found it harder to keep that handle. Hence the 007 end, but later I was not even able to have that for myself.

I you find any post under the handle NeoBart, it's almost certainly me. OK I've found a few that are not me, but what are the chances of them being into RC.

Didnt we just do this not to long ago???

Oh well

Insaneatvs is my website as well as my quad...05 TRX450r with a 545 engine 6mil stroker crank, Dasa Billet cylinder, 61.5hp and 46 ftlbs of torque

My name is Bradyn, it gets shortened to Brad or Bradz.
My birthday is Dec 9th, hence why i USED to be BradZ_09, just BradZ now. Not complaining :D Well i was for a while anyway haha!

Hey, we could always switch it back to bumstick for ya, then you can try and explain that screen name :D

Mine is easy, When I joined here in 2002 I was living in North Carolina, and I love nitro, so NCNitro it was. In hindsight I wish I had chose something not so regional, but one day I hope to move back to NC.

Two companies i used to be sponsored by
Alpine: car audio
Hyperlite: Wakeboarding

First 3 letters of my first and last name combined.

mine is from when i first got my corolla, wich was slow and green so i used that name on cardomain as well as some corolla forums and it kinda stuck, although its been shortened to SNG around here wich i like better.

I hate to lose :) Pretty much nobody else has it. I used to go by (in game I still do) EcLiPsE not sure why, Just liked it till everyone started asking me if I had an eclipse... then I got one... So ya.

5- number in my family (Me, Wife, 3 kids)
M- First letter of our last name
Clan- Well, this is our clan. Each other are all we have. :)

I had an S-Maxx when I joined....Looking back that wasn't the best idea I ever had.

Back