Western New York Maxxers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRacer

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
If you live in or near WNY, give a shout!!

FYI if you don't already know, there are some people who get together to bash in the back parking lot of the Eastern Hills Mall on Transit Road. It is in the northwest corner of the lot where the old skating rink is. They gather after 6PM when the mall is closed. Bring your Maxx, staduim truck, or sedan and have a good time!!

Howdy!

So I take it you got out there this past week?

Actually I didn't, but I plan on it soon.
I thought that I would post this so other WNYers know where it is.

I might pop up there tonight. Other than that, I'm going to head up to Fields and get some parts that came in for my Losi while I was gone.

I plan on flying this evening if the weather holds out. I have my plane ready to roll!

:banana:

Hey Chris, I checked out the site at losson and Transit last night.
OMG :D I MUST take my Maxx there!!

TOLD YOU! Now when the heck are we getting together over there? I have the SuperTramp concert going tomorrow so Saturday seems open for me.

How about you?

Early Saturday might be good. 11AM too early??

11a.m. should be good for me. Let me just check with the wife and see what time she has band practice. I will DEFINATELY be there. Just need to get the time set. I got a couple buds I could get there too. This should be fun!

:banana:

Just drop me a line if anything changes.

What road do you enter the site from?

between 2 and 2:30 I should be able to be there. Depends on whether or not my wife gets home. I can't take the little ones there as they are wayyyyy too adventuress for that area.

Anyhow, I will keep you posted on the time.

I would say you can park across the street at wegman, the drug store, or if you have enough clearance, go the way I go in off of Losson itself. Just make sure you get out of the vehicle first and look at whats on the ground where your going to pull in.

I prefer the losson entrance.

If you won't be able to make it until 2:30, that won't be a good time for me.
Is a Sunday or Monday any better?

I can't make tomorrow morning Chris. Plans changed here.

How about Sunday or Monday?

Last edited:
Not sure about any time on Sunday - It is my daughters birthday. Monday may just be the day. Ill probably be heading up there this evening as well.

What time Monday?

Can you make 11AM on Monday? I'm going to bring a Maxxin' buddy with me.

Ill be there - my buddy is going to call me back as to whether or not he can make it.

I will definately be there with cameras in hand :)

Frequency Check!!!!

I'm on channel 69 on the FM 75MhZ band.

Let me know if you need me to change it. I'm running the 'dial-in-a-crash' sytem ;)

Back