were are you

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZANDOR

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
this is the least pepole i have seen in here

El Pirata, itsmesag1, NooP, zandor22

I have seen less. One time for a few minutes, I was alone.

Its also saturday night, i guess some people have live outside of rcnitro talk. I'm fine and content right where I am. Id only be rather driving my rc's but its dark. (maybe I should do a headlight mod)

--NooP

lol i whould run mine but my nighbors don't like me all ready.well two of them don't

You should move into my neighborhood. They seem to not mind at all. Sometimes they sit infront of their houses and watch. Although I'm sure they might mind me running them at 1am.

But, when I dont have other things to do, Ill bash all day long from sun up to sun down with out a complaint. I even rip my dirt bike up and down the street and no one complains.

--NooP

yeah holy chite it's quite in here. All of us and StretchM have no life on this Saturday night.hehe. Actually...we hit up the town hard last night (Still nursing the hangover) and I have to get up in 6 hours.

i think the nice weather, summer, and goin out and doin stuff is why RCNT in kinda quite. i know i have been busy on the weekends.

later

Dude zandor screw your neibors:sniper: run your car and have fun :censored:

Originally posted by zandor22 on 5-16-2004 3:56 AM
this is the least pepole i have seen in here

El Pirata, itsmesag1, NooP, zandor22
It was nearly 4 in the morning on the east coast and 1 on the west coast.

Some people actually sleep, I'm not one of them but I know most people sleep.

Back