Went crawling today... pics...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well me and my friend met up to do some crawling and I took my setp son and he ran the mini. A guy from another forum showed up to but I didnt get any pics of his rig. Anyway here is our day of fun.

SANY4381Small.jpg

SANY4382Small.jpg

SANY4384Small.jpg

SANY4385Small.jpg

SANY4386Small.jpg

SANY4387Small.jpg

SANY4391Small.jpg

I will add a couple vids in a few when they upload.

Ya We ran for close to 2 hours and no dead batteries.

Looks cool your little dude is cute, wish my boy would take pics like that for me I can barely get him to take a pic let alone smile.

Here is the vid yes i added music and youtube and photobucket would not let me upload it because of that I have been trying to upload this damn video for a hour now! Keep in mind I was driving with one hand lol. Anyway here it is.

Probably wont work on the forum... Usually doesn't for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
no joy on the vid

but by the pics it looks like you had a good time!

I fixed the video youtube finally uploaded it.

Cool Video man, not bad for one hand if you ask me, LOL!!!!

Last edited:
lol someday i will have someone to video for me.

Hey looks good. but I'm just wondering. What part of crawling do you enjoy? Seems a bit boring too me. but then again everyone likes different things so yeh. (mine will probly end up being bashing ) Not bagging you out or anything coz sum crawlers look really cool!!

I used to say the same thing. After I tried it though I was hooked. Its fun and relaxing at the same time. Best of all you dont break much lol. Its cool to be challenged on a line and I dunno just awesome.

That last pic is priceless man. He looks completely thrilled to be out with you. :thumbup:

nice video. Great tune! I was pullin' for ya on at the end. Did you ever make it over?

u dont break as much and there is actually a challenge to it instead of flyin around the yard jumpin anything u can tryin to break it

oh yeah looks like hes lovin that mminiiiiiiiii

good stuff brandon, trust me i know how hard it is to drive and video at the same time, it sucks!!! you running lipo?

That last pic is priceless man. He looks completely thrilled to be out with you. :thumbup:

nice video. Great tune! I was pullin' for ya on at the end. Did you ever make it over?

I did make it over but not in the vid lol.

good stuff brandon, trust me i know how hard it is to drive and video at the same time, it sucks!!! you running lipo?

Ya man the one I got from you.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Jr does like any form of RC but he wants to go fast lol. He is used to the MT's. Its hard to get him to go slow with the crawlers now.

Back