Went Crawling today, Couple pics too!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So yesterday I put all the electronics in my ax10 and got to crawl for about 15 minutes before my battery went dead. That just wasn't enought lol. So today I made shure I charged my battery pack, charged the slash, grabed the remote and headed out the door to scout a new bash spot which turned into a giant sucess! Enjoyed about 45 minutes of run time this time out on the ax10 and man that was enough I'm hooked on this thing lol. Its time to start upgrading thats for shure. Here are a couple pics. Those baseball fans might recognize a icon in the background"the Big A". Anyway heres a few pics.
IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

Then I broke out the slash for a little while untill I either blew the diff or maby the grub screw fell off the pinion havent checked yet though, cool non the less. Traction was better then I expected with stock tires in the sand.
IMG_0139.jpg

Then as I was walking back to my truck a fire resuce helicopte landed about 30 feet away. Man the prop wash was intence that close lol.
IMG_0138.jpg

So that was my little adventure for the day lol. I think I'm going to pick up a reverse trianglulation rear skid and ad some more weight to the wheels, and mabbbyyy throw a better servo in before the next time out. All in all a good day of bashing. Thanks for lookin.

cool pics, thanks for sharing.

Damn nice lids, buddy!!!

Thanks man. Slash bodys getting a little beat though, all the paints chipin off the back side lol. The body on the ax10 is the one that came on it. Its really cool looking when your crawling but seems to contribute to the top heavy affect.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Cool pics! I love the slash body. Of course I do.. It has a monster sticker on it. :D

No sticker lol all paint. That's one thing I can paint well. Lol

Back