Welp, just had this happen on Facebook marketplace

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukedavis

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
This guy bro. What is wrong with people?

IMG_2207.png

mod-edit-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting relatable vibes whenever the billionth person offers a good price, talks a lot and afterwards says he can't take it and expected me to send it💀 (On the ad I stated twice that I will not send anything). Atleast I always keep it in my head👍

lol woodie edited it lol look at the cuss words the guy said now 🤣
The world we live in is crazy
Like he said that he didn’t know if he was gonna sell it or keep it and said that he might keep it and I said sorry not interested and boom that then he blocked me

lol woodie edited it lol look at the cuss words the guy said now 🤣
The world we live in is crazy
Like he said that he didn’t know if he was gonna sell it or keep it and said that he might keep it and I said sorry not interested and boom that then he blocked me
He had horse 🐎 feed for dinner.. Not all there..

Sorry I was being non-inclusive, insensitive and over generalizing about crack heads.

But I didn't say anything about meth heads they are legit. ;)
I once had one tell me that if I stand in the road and ask I get anything I want. He kept preaching it like it was the life. I fixed my chain and left the walking dead! 🤣

I'm glad i will never have to buy a used RC ever again!
I contacted two sellers on FB and both responded that there away at work and won't be back for a month, then why are you advertising now frigging idiots.
Plus a lot of used RC's don't really have the value in it until you start pulling it apart and find all the worn parts that need replacing on it they didn't tell you about.

I was literally cruising Craig's List this morning for RC stuff and wondering like WTF are they thinking?
1702075203814.png

Looking at the body it must have been a rough 3 packs. Maybe it's the picture, I dunno?
1702076146797.png

$725 for a used obsolete RC? Notice the tiny wires going to the cap pack <- Useless. I can spend $175 more and get a new 8S model with no drama.

Next contender.

1702075456019.png

New but ... wait for it ... no radio? Sounds like a hot RC to me.

It's "new" but the bumper has clearly been used, the underside has God knows what divots in it and last years model? Are those the factory skid plates?
1702075828673.png

Little advice, if you going to sell a stolen RC, throw a $20 Dumbo RC on there to make it look legit and don't call it new.

If you want a vintage rc then you will be at the mercy of the seller.
I do like some of the vintage rc's but i'm not going through the hassle with a seller to buy one.
I just like buying new rc parts online now and having it delivered to my door, it's frigging awesome.