Well now I HAVE to get one.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Since I joined this forum I guess I have to get a SC10 DARN! Anyway do any of you guys have one? I'd like to hear some reviews on it. Thanks!

I've seen videos of it, and I want one. They are a nice truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
the build on mine so far is nice! its one of the nicer kits I've put together IMO. looks pretty stable. so far there isnt anything that I've seen that I've gone "oh crap, i better stock up on those"

ill be sure to get vids and pics up when its finished

the build on mine so far is nice! its one of the nicer kits I've put together IMO. looks pretty stable. so far there isnt anything that I've seen that I've gone "oh crap, i better stock up on those"

ill be sure to get vids and pics up when its finished

Did you get the one with KMC wheels?

yup, its the one that I won in the contest on RCNT

They sure have a lot of variety in the body paint schemes. Nice.

That actually looks quite a bit better than the slash-Anyone have both?

That actually looks quite a bit better than the slash-Anyone have both?

I have both. They are both great fun to drive. The Slash is stock and the SC10 was a kit build that I over powered.

They say the Slash is tougher, but the only parts I have broken have been ones that were my fault. They both are taken to the track often.

I have both. They are both great fun to drive. The Slash is stock and the SC10 was a kit build that I over powered.

They say the Slash is tougher, but the only parts I have broken have been ones that were my fault. They both are taken to the track often.

Let ask this, if you only had the money to buy one, which would you buy if you had neither, but had driven both (which you obviously have)?

I have driven both. A buddy of mine has a sc10.

He let me take it for a spin, and honestly it depends on the track and drivers on it for me. If its a well groomed track with good drivers, ill drive the sc10. For rougher tracks or pavement, or newer drivers, ill take the slash. Its stronger. It has more acceleration as well so keep in mind that for small tracks. Now if you get a mod class. You might want to try more durable gt2 arms for the AE. That might toughen it up a bit.

In conclusion you can't go wrong with either, but i wouldnt change my initial investment.

Let ask this, if you only had the money to buy one, which would you buy if you had neither, but had driven both (which you obviously have)?

I would buy the SC10. But looking at the new HPI Blitz, I might have to reconsider that.

Slash, it is more beatable and still races good, best of both worlds!

Slash was designed to be cool, SC10 was designed to win races.

Back