Well I did it again don’t ask me how what who when why or how many llamas

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nenecrane

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
So the last car I took out and killed but it refused to die was my raider xl again first time and let me say omg I love that thing now I love buggy’s anyway but I really do have to give credit where credit is due but when biggman100 said I’d like it hands down compared to any other buggy I’ve had the first time i ran it i really shouldn’t have laughed because he was right I killed it… kinda after beating it to death and beyond at the skatepark it still runs drives gets up n is gone bye bye …. Forward and backwards that is it no go left or right and no I haven’t sat down to really fix it yet I’ve gotten 2 screws out before we were out the door for round 2 yesterday so I’ll know more later on that BUTTTTTT I did it again I don’t know how…… I sent it off the jump at the skate park it flys it lands as I watch it land I watch parts come off and land next to it….. a part I should say yup raiders done it’s a big part so I go for a walk seeing as it’s upside down too ….. get over to it look down and it’s one of the tire foams but all the tires are on it … ummm ummm yeah at least it’s not a bearing 😅

IMG_0455.jpeg

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0457.jpeg

IMG_0458.jpeg

IMG_0459.jpeg

IMG_0452.jpeg

IMG_0453.jpeg

IMG_0460.jpeg

IMG_0461.jpeg

IMG_0462.jpeg

Wow! IDK why you would bring a Raider to a skate park? It's yours to do what you want of course but, between the fact that some parts are near impossible to find and that it never was intended for such use..why? To each their own but I wouldn't be bringing such a rare vehicle to a skatepark to destroy.✌

Fair enough, but these are parts for the mega. Do the mega and blx share transmission components? Seems doubtful? No matter, still a knife in a gunfight IMO 🤷‍♂️
Actually, if you know where to look, every part except the V1 metal diff is still available. I find Arrma 2WD original's quite often, and, the Raider XL she has shares pretty much 95% of the parts with the Fury, of which I have 3, and a pile of spares. I post quite often about my Fury on the Arrma forum. These are just two of my recent posts about my favorite Fury: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/my-arrma-fury-long-term-build-project.56608/
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/brushed-fury-mega-got-a-bit-warm.61730/
And, this is the post showing where I completely disassembled, clean, and rebuilt the Raider she is talking about: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/raider-xl-blx-restoration-rebuild.61676/

Ask anyone on the Arrma Forum, and, pretty much anytime anyone asks about the original 2WD stuff (Fury, Raider, Raider XL, Granite, Mojave, ADX-10), they usually get sent my way. This is our collection of currently running Arrma 2WD cars:

IMG_20230414_103950346.jpg

IMG_20230414_103932676.jpg

And, that doesn't count the 5 parts trucks we have.

Last edited:
Wow! IDK why you would bring a Raider to a skate park? It's yours to do what you want of course but, between the fact that some parts are near impossible to find and that it never was intended for such use..why? To each their own but I wouldn't be bringing such a rare vehicle to a skatepark to destroy.✌
Frankly bc it’s fun but then again I don’t bring a knife or gun to a gun fight I bring a toaster

IMG_0539.jpeg

Actually, if you know where to look, every part except the V1 metal diff is still available. I find Arrma 2WD original's quite often, and, the Raider XL she has shares pretty much 95% of the parts with the Fury, of which I have 3, and a pile of spares. I post quite often about my Fury on the Arrma forum. These are just two of my recent posts about my favorite Fury: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/my-arrma-fury-long-term-build-project.56608/
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/brushed-fury-mega-got-a-bit-warm.61730/
And, this is the post showing where I completely disassembled, clean, and rebuilt the Raider she is talking about: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/raider-xl-blx-restoration-rebuild.61676/

Ask anyone on the Arrma Forum, and, pretty much anytime anyone asks about the original 2WD stuff (Fury, Raider, Raider XL, Granite, Mojave, ADX-10), they usually get sent my way. This is our collection of currently running Arrma 2WD cars:

View attachment 163581
View attachment 163582
And, that doesn't count the 5 parts trucks we have.
Wow… those things are old how do you even find parts for them? I didn’t even know Arrma used to make 2wd until I found an old 2017 rc car action gear guide. It’s so old it has the E-Maxx and V1 E-Revo BL innit.

Wow… those things are old how do you even find parts for them? I didn’t even know Arrma used to make 2wd until I found an old 2017 rc car action gear guide. It’s so old it has the E-Maxx and V1 E-Revo BL innit.
eBay, A-Main, and a few other places still carry all the parts. They really aren't that old though. They were discontinued in 2018. Here's two trucks currently on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2043043368...m397HDCTZC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2756768771...m397HDCTZC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Well I guess the right question is how many pancakes does it take to roof an emotional support potato if you’re driving a drunk chicken 75mph on a Thursday night in Bangladeshi…. Sparkles optional… Ummm…..

IMG_0543.jpeg

IMG_0544.jpeg

IMG_0545.jpeg

IMG_0546.jpeg

IMG_0547.jpeg

IMG_0548.jpeg

IMG_0549.jpeg

IMG_0550.jpeg

IMG_0551.jpeg

image.jpg

Frankly bc it’s fun but then again I don’t bring a knife or gun to a gun fight I bring a toaster

View attachment 163584
I prefer mine lightly toasted please😁
I'll bring the knife for the butter👌
Oh man.. 2017 is old!? Damn.. I got me some fossils kickin around here.. how bout 1995?🤣🤣 As seen on "it still runs"🍻
Well I guess the right question is how many pancakes does it take to roof an emotional support potato if you’re driving a drunk chicken 75mph on a Thursday night in Bangladeshi…. Sparkles optional… Ummm…..

View attachment 163585

View attachment 163586

View attachment 163587

View attachment 163588

View attachment 163589

View attachment 163590

View attachment 163591

View attachment 163592

View attachment 163593

View attachment 163594
Shoot!! That looks mint!! Hardly any patina yet..

Last edited:
Hey now I think I have the more pressing question here biggman says it’s broken I say it still goes forward and backwards so it’s not broken who’s right lol

Hey now I think I have the more pressing question here biggman says it’s broken I say it still goes forward and backwards so it’s not broken who’s right lol
"Damaged" may be a better word. 🫤

I prefer mine lightly toasted please😁
I'll bring the knife for the butter👌
If it isn't already buttered before it goes in the toaster. Don't ask lol.
Oh man.. 2017 is old!? Damn.. I got me some fossils kickin around here.. how bout 1995?🤣🤣 As seen on "it still runs"🍻
The first Fury I picked up after we lost everything, the date on the box was sometime in 2014, so, does that mean it's ancient?
Shoot!! That looks mint!! Hardly any patina yet..
It's actually because I gutted it and completely rebuilt it.

The first Fury I picked up after we lost everything, the date on the box was sometime in 2014, so, does that mean it's ancient?
Aside from rc's, 2014 is newer than anything I own..including 1:1 cars, LOL.
Got a monky wards snowblower from the 70's and an 85 deere john lawn tractor that still purr.. life is good👍

Aside from rc's, 2014 is newer than anything I own..including 1:1 cars, LOL.
Got a monky wards snowblower from the 70's and an 85 deere john lawn tractor that still purr.. life is good👍
Biggman100 smdh no just no

If it isn't already buttered before it goes in the toaster. Don't ask lol.

It's actually because I gutted it and completely rebuilt it.
Who got it lol he hunted for that truck for you he was so proud of it saved his money everything
No to what? I agreed, no more riders, as long as you don't interrupt my RC collecting, which reminds me. I found a couple more Fury's, and 3 HPI Blitz this morning, so, where did you hide my card this time?
Ummmmmmmmm idk what card you’re speaking of …. And on a completely unrelated subject what’s the biggest brushless motor ghoul can take then the next 2 bigger and servos after that….
Who got it lol he hunted for that truck for you he was so proud of it saved his money everything

Ummmmmmmmm idk what card you’re speaking of …. And on a completely unrelated subject what’s the biggest brushless motor ghoul can take then the next 2 bigger and servos after that….
And no first toast bread then butter not butter then toast

Last edited:
Back