Well Built Cummins 12v

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God that 12 valve is sexy!!!! Even better is the 24 valve! And Even better is the powerstroke 6.4! But those 6.0 have an almost annoying turbo whistle, still bad ass! :D I love diesel threads!

Would you buy this car Brandon? HAHA

Better yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
No burnouts? LAME! lol

IDK about you guys but this is my dream truck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope your Dream truck Spools faster then that turd lol!

nope going with lame on that one... i blew my turbo without spooling it and doing a 5 gear burnout that left posi marks for 600 feet in the road.

he did all that and only went around a 3/4 of a turn...not very impressive

Sorry buy ***!

Burning white smoke could be possible headgasket thats blowin, which could inturn ruin ur motor. thats a 5,000 + fix if you dont get it checked out. And with me I'm going to have to buy diesel anyways so why the hell not have it roal coal. And with it being an old cummins and its all machanical, their isnt really away around having it blow black, not much you can do.

A head gasket would be steam, with some smoke, but mostly steam. It really depends on how bad the leak is. Trust me when diesel isn't fully burned it looks exactly like bluish white smoke from a car with worn out rings. They have to roll coal under higher boost or else they go pop.

Yeah well about a month ago a guy brought his truck in rollin white smoke smelled sweet, he had both gaskets blowin.

Back