weird jr radio problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan_454

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
my roomate baught a jr xr3i from the lhs yesterday. we put it in and it worked fine and dandy. this was with a 1400 mah hump pack, standard throttle servo, and a hs-645 steering servo... so anyway, he sat down with the radio and started going through the manual to learn about what all it has and does. well after he did that we went back out to set the end points and whatnot and it wouldnt work! all it does is when you turn it on it will make the servos creep slowly to one direction then stop. we tried it with the brand new servos it came with, nothing... we tried it with aa's instead of the hump pack... nothing... so is there somethign we are missing? i took teh crystals out and made sure that they were seeted good. thanx alot guys!... if we dont get it sorted this morning we're taking it back to the lhs.

Sounds like you have the steering endpoints set wrong. You may also have not centered the servos. check your steering assembly for binding anywhere.

I have a xs3 and when mine was doing that i had hit one of the buttons like the reversing button or something. So go through one button at a time and make sure its not a bone headed problem like mine was.

we got it fixed. took it to teh lhs and swapped it out... new one works great!