weekend bashing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avelciario

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I drive my savage x with all the modification: Air cleaner vent, big bore shocks, 19/47 cb/spur gear combo, with XTM 28 8+1port engine , SH cooling head, HPI carb. I really enjoy, he burns 1/2 galoon of 25% nitro fuel with 9% oil content.
resized.jpg
DSC_0014-1.jpg
DSC_0013-1.jpg

Yep, mud bashing and a couple laps in a track. Jumping and high speed runs.

Nice rig.. Wanting something bigger and badder. I have a tmaxx which i love. Just looking to upgrade.i wanted a lst xxl. Not in stock anywhere. How does savy handle? Hold up to hard core bashing? Speed?
Let me know how you like your savage.

I LIKE IT SO MUCH. It handles great, as you can see the ride height is lower put some modification inside the original shock serve as the stopper. plus installed a big bore shocks, if on big air and on high speed not a problem. And most important it very tough, durable and I've got the power and speed I wanted too.

---------- Post added at 9:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:01 AM ----------

And I like my savy going on dirt every time I played with it. Then after he gets a good cleaning service from me.

i have a half dozen trucks that need cleaning. your more than welcome to "cmon over" anytime you feel a need to polish...haha. savage/picco is just about cleaned up.I'm gonna double the stock frameplates and see how that works against trees and solid objects :) in my world, bashing is crashing into hard immoveable objects and breaking stuff lol

nice savage!

The savage is a great truck and more durable than the XXL out of the box but the XXL handles better. The Savage is still an awesome truck though.

Back