wat engine is this please read

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro_freak_123

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys this is the first nitro car i ever had to be honest it was too much for me though. (i dont even know what the car is make engine etc etc)

the guy i bought it off did tell me but i have forgotten lol

didnt really know wat i was doing with it i only put a gallon through it though but as time got one i figured it out like i really want to get it going again but dont know were to start can any1 give me some advice

t5hanks alot nf123

ssk0090pl.jpg

ssk0090pl.jpg

ssk0079un.jpg

ssk0069zg.jpg

ssk0047ym.jpg

sorry if pics are funny camra is poop

I can't see anything from the pics. are there any makrings on the engine anywhere?

yeah it like orange backround and a green R or maybe K with lines on top of it hope this helps

i need a new camra i think

car

ssk0109ti.jpg

ssk0111dx.jpg

again sorry about the pics being fuzzy my camra is poop

sorry its like a rectangle then a smaller one then another rectangle same size as first one on the side of all of them its like a half moon shape does this help

its got a rear exhaust and a hpn and i think it a low speed needle by the carb has any1 got any ideas thanks nf123

I'm not sure if this is it, but I'm more interested in knowing if the logo you describe
yeah it like orange backround and a green R or maybe K with lines on top of it hope this helps
looks similar to the one on the side of this engine:

eng-force12red.jpg

Them 1st two pics make me feel like I'm drunk off my ass..lol..

I think monkey hit it on the head.

yea monkey thats it m8

its got a rear exhaust not a side it looks to me .21 engine but who know hey

thanks nf123

Back