wat do u think ???????????????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro_freak_123

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys,

i am looking to buy a new truck (in a couple of months)

but can't decided

I'm thinking of the revo wat do u guys think

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=ShowSpecification&ItemID=18994

has any1 got one if so how do u find it ???? wa fuel do u use that works well with it ?????

i currently own a thundertiger ssk v1 but i think i need in a new 1

any input would b greatfull

thanks nf123

the one in the link was the 2.5. why not the 3.3 or a savage x? or how about a hell fire or a lst2?

nah thats my budget

and i dont like the lst2 the hellfire is too much

i heard the X is hard to work on and tha

why don't you do some research? There is a huge ammount of info on all the trucks you could want here at rcnt.

never thought about that vb thanks matey

wa fuel would b good for the revo i was thinking o'donnell 25%

is o'donnell any good
??

thnks nf123

Odonnel is excellent fuel. I'm running traxxas fuel in my revo right now.

odonnell
trinity
traxxas
etc, basically as long as there is a good ammount of oil in it it will do you well.

ok how much u pay for a gallon of o'donnell on modelsport it is £21.99 about 40$

i never used o'donnell b4

These are my prices not sure about everywhere else in the us.

trinity moster brew 30% $24.00
trinity backyard basher 20% 23.00
traxxas top fuel 33% 25.50
odonnel 30% 23.00

all prices per gallon.

bloody ell thats cheap were u order it from thats like £10 per gallon in the uk

I don't order it, because you have to order a case at a time and pay extra for shipping, so I just buy it at my lhs

ok thanks vb

back to the revo wat do people think of it i mite buy sonn in a couple of months

thanks nf123

wat = what
mite = might
u = you
b4 = before
b = be
any1 = anyone
1 = one

Have you any clue how annoying it is to try and decipher posts typed like this? I do, so I thought I would help you out a bit.

And as VB mentioned there is a ton of info posted here on all the trucks you mentioned, all YOU have to do is look for it.

"Does anyone here have a revo" How long have you been here? :ahem:

IF you do the Revo run the traxxas fuel it's actually pretty good. I run 33% in my 3.3 revo and I ran 33% when I had the 2.5 in.....it works good. Both are pretty good engine IMO
are you getting rid of the thundertiger ssk v1?? Thats the big truck right??
PM me

Forgot the revo also has alll kinds of aftermarket stuff and parts are cheap and pretty much everyone has replacement stuff for them

nitro_freak_123 said:
hey guys,

i am looking to buy a new truck (in a couple of months)

but can't decided

I'm thinking of the revo wat do u guys think

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=ShowSpecification&ItemID=18994

has any1 got one if so how do u find it ???? wa fuel do u use that works well with it ?????

i currently own a thundertiger ssk v1 but i think i need in a new 1

any input would b greatfull

thanks nf123

I think I'm going to be sick, actually physically ill. Reading your posts, simply from a grammatical standpoint, is near impossible. Couple that with the fact that there is an ENTIRE FORUM ABOUT REVO's and you've yet to visit or search there, it's just not worth it, man.

nitro_freak_123 said:
thanks for nothing guys,

So what are you looking for? What do you want us to do for you? Here, here is the link to the Revo forum...

Revo Talk

No go read all about the Revo, THEN if you have any unanswered questions ask away.

nc nitro I've been on it man couldnt find what i was looking for

all i want to know is is it any good ?? is it better and as strong as a savage thats all i want to no

thanks nf123

nitro_freak_123 said:
thanks for nothing guys,

thats a stab! if all you wanted to know if it was as strong as a savage why didnt you just ask that in the first place?

nitro_freak_123 said:
nc nitro I've been on it man couldnt find what i was looking for

all i want to know is is it any good ?? is it better and as strong as a savage thats all i want to no

thanks nf123

The revo isn't as strong as the savage,but it will out handle the savage if your racing,revo's a racer,savage is a basher,and the savage is pretty much the top of the line basher.Revo will bash but it's made for the track.

thanks for nothing guys,

Keep that up, and that's what you'll get, ace.

all i want to know is is it any good YES ?? is it better NO, IT'S NO BETTER OR WORSE and as strong NOas a savage thats all i want to no

Congratulations! You've made the list!

Back