warning points

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey woodie, what's up with the warning points? Did you take those away? I need a few to make myself feel like a rebel.

Buy not following the rules of the forum thats how..

Originally posted by kwong2001
what's up with the warning points? I need a few to make myself feel like a rebel.

Don't worry, We have all yours saved up.
If you want I can ban you for a few days.

You Rebel, You....

i'm too valuable to be banned...I just need some warnings...you know, like having a police record

Hey WoodiE, are you going to add back that warning level thingy? I was wondering when I get my warning level for Spamming too much.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Dear Resident butthead/helper,

Due to the fresh install of the new forum all the hacks, and mods where erased including the warning system. As of right now an actual "warning system" is not in place, as there should be a new version soon.

For now the mods and myself have resorted to old school styles...keeping each other updated about resident butthead's :D

-WoodiE

Well if you ever get it back.....gimme 5-10 points...I think I had 5 before you upgraded

How about we skip the prelims and just go straight to the main event...BAN THE LITTLE SOB!

Just kidding...have a nice day!

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
How about we skip the prelims and just go straight to the main event...BAN THE LITTLE SOB!

Just kidding...have a nice day!

You khow every board has an butthead? If woodie bans me then this board will be short of one...i'm such an asset, just admit it

Last edited:
Dont worry, Ill be glad to take your place.=devil
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
Dont worry, Ill be glad to take your place.=devil
[move]-Kellen[/move]

you sure you up to it?...it's hard work being an butthead and a helper at the same time....hehe

Hows this?

Good luck..........

damn noobie.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I think Kwong might have some competition on his hands if you keep that up Kellen...Lol

Last edited:
Back