Wanting to upgrade mt2.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes it is on the way just shipped it out today. should have it by thursday what with monday being a holiday.

Upgrades are just about complete but I did get a little confused at times. Alot of the product I bought was GPM stuff. Great looking upgrades but can get a little confusing as some of the components need to be reassembled differently than stock which is fine but theres no directions from GPM letting you know this. Kinda leaves you scratching your head at times until the 5watt bulb finally lights up!!!!!

Anyone still there?
I've got mt2 old truck with packed t15 engine
Bought g3.0 nitro star engine from hpi bullet with slide carburator
When fixed in the place on engine mount(86000) slide carburator has no space where to slide,as differential on the way..
Any suggestions or solutions..?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5982.JPG
    IMG_5982.JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 244
Anyone still there?
When fixed in the place on engine mount(86000) slide carburator has no space where to slide,as differential on the way..
Thanks

NO...

Anyone still there?
Thanks
Rotate the carb. Loosen the cinch bolt at the neck of the carb, then turn the entire carb enough to clear the brake disk, then push down on the carb with your thumb while you tighten the cinch bolt back up so you get a good seal.

Back