Wanting to get into Electric

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fisherman

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys iv always been intrigued by these little minis and I'm wanting to buy one. I think I'm wanting a truck, and have it narrowed down to the hotbodies minizilla or the mini LST. I am jsut looking to get aquainted with how to work electric but i want something durable and something that wolnt brake within 30 minutes out of the box. I'm not limithing my choice to these two i am jsut interested in them what should i invest my money into?

the mini lst is a nice truck but is haveing diff problems with the first batch. if you want this truck wait untill losi fixes the diffs befor getting one. they are VERY weak.

the rc18mt is a nice mini to, and with a few hoppups is a tough little truck.

I got an rc28t for christmas and was very impressed with the design and parts quality. Maybe put the rc18mt on yor list?

I also say rc18mt It's a tough right out of the box..

Right after i posted i went browsing on tower and i am very interested in the rc18B and rc18MT. I have one Q is the rc18mt's parts compatible with the rc18t? I think I'm going to get the rc18mt as opposed to the minizill because of the oilfilled shocks and it jsut seems like an over all better truck. The rc18B looks awesoem too I'm having a hard time deciding which one i want its between the rc18B and the rc18MT, lmk your openions.

the 18 b,t,and mt are all the same base rig. they have different wheels, bodys, and maby shock towers.

As appealing as that thing is looking to me its way outta my price range and at the moment I'm trying to get my savage running and thats gonna be about 100$. I Hate piggy back shocks!

that's a pretty good deal Imbroken has there. the ESC and servo alone are almost $100 retail.. besides, if you don't have at least 2 unfinished projects at one time your just imitator. :)

imitator? lol well i would take it off his hands but i only have $330.00 and i owe my dad $105 for parts i bought on line so then i only have $225 then I'm buying some tires and the lst shock adaptors for the savage there goes about 100$ so thats only $125 left now if he wanted to take some stuff off my thread for his savage id call it an even trade lol but i dont think he wants anything I'm salling. lol that is sexy i was lookin at that on tower as one of my pics.

fisherman said:
imitator?

I'm just playin man. We all got unfinished projects, at the moment I have 5 vehicles and only 1 runs, ha! Well.. at leas it will once I get around to puttin the new parts on. :)

Back