Sold / Found Wanted USED piston and connecting rod for keychain for my 10 year old

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattison

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
I used to be into nitro but I was involved in a horrible motorcycle accident and I had to sell off all my toys 12 years ago to pay my hospital bills. Now my 10 year old daughter is into engines and how they work. I thought a piston and rod for a keychain would be a nice gift for her, however I cannot spring for the $60 or so for new ones. I remember throwing out many when I was racing back in the 80's and 90's so I figured I ask you guys not to throw away your old piston that lost compression but is still in one piece. I could send you the shipping fees to send it to Vermont. If you guys/gals have any junker engines that she can take apart and put back together, that too would be super awesome! Please contact me via private message here.
Thanks, Roy Mattison

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I used to be into nitro but I was involved in a horrible motorcycle accident and I had to sell off all my toys 12 years ago to pay my hospital bills. Now my 10 year old daughter is into engines and how they work. I thought a piston and rod for a keychain would be a nice gift for her, however I cannot spring for the $60 or so for new ones. I remember throwing out many when I was racing back in the 80's and 90's so I figured I ask you guys not to throw away your old piston that lost compression but is still in one piece. I could send you the shipping fees to send it to Vermont. If you guys/gals have any junker engines that she can take apart and put back together, that too would be super awesome! Please contact me at [email protected]
Thanks, Roy Mattison

That is an awesome gift @Mattison I don't currently have one, but I might steal your idea when I do come across one. Welcome to the site.

I hope you find one. I've been carrying an old s-25 piston and rod on my keys for almost 10 years now.

I hope you find one. I've been carrying an old s-25 piston and rod on my keys for almost 10 years now.
I thought i would get many offers but not a single one. I fear people liked my idea. I threw away so many...it's ironic, isn't it?

Yes. I don't have another or I'd help out.

Attachments

• 14648930076841167886848.jpg
    14648930076841167886848.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 163
I thought i would get many offers but not a single one. I fear people liked my idea. I threw away so many...it's ironic, isn't it?

I will go look out in the shed after while ,I think that I have a couple of 28's laying around!

If I had one, I'd send it to you. When I scatter this POS TRX 3.3, I'll keep you in mind. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back