Sold / Found Wanted: Plain ole T-maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quicksilver

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Okay, I'm kind of sick of getting the urge to run a nitro truck, but then not doing so, because I don’t want to screw up my race trucks. So, I'm just looking for a plain jane, stocker, T-maxx.

Preferably in the Twin Cities area, but doesn’t have to be. If you are like I was about 2 years back, and had enough parts to build like 3 of them, I'm talking to you. I can ever work with that, if you know you have enough parts, I can even put it together. But, please don’t offer like skids to me, or rims, or tires, I would like it to be at least 90-100% complete.

Also, id look at savages too, I was at the lhs today about to buy one new for $415, but, decided I don’t need a new one, just something to bash with. So, please email me with whatcha got at [email protected] with pics and descriptions. I'm very serious and have cash now. That’s why I was kind of hoping to find a twin cities person to get it ASAP, but I suppose I can wait if I have to. Thanks

Ohh, and please, I'm not looking for a show piece, so I want to spend in the ball park of $200-$300, depending on what it has.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.