Waiting for the UPS man!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2revo1maxx

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
He's bringing me a black snap on X maxx. Hopefully I can sell the lipos and charger somewhat reasonable, and I'm also going to get a different body. As for the black body, who knows, maybe I'll sell it too or just over charge someone for the whole un-opened truck!

He's bringing me a black snap on X maxx. Hopefully I can sell the lipos and charger somewhat reasonable, and I'm also going to get a different body. As for the black body, who knows, maybe I'll sell it too or just over charge someone for the whole un-opened truck!

LOL....I hate that dredded wait!......I even know that specific sound of the UPS truck!....:D

LOL....I hate that dredded wait!......I even know that specific sound of the UPS truck!....:D
Mine's easy to hear as well since they switched back to gas engines, I just hear a v8 being held to the floor and there he is.

As for the black body, who knows, maybe I'll sell it too or just over charge someone for the whole un-opened truck!

Lol I see these for sale everywhere it seems for $1500, crazy. Enjoy the xmaxx its such a fun truck to drive. Beware the lousy traxxas esc, i had way better luck with a 1/8 scale hobbywing esc over the stock one.

Lol I see these for sale everywhere it seems for $1500, crazy. Enjoy the xmaxx its such a fun truck to drive. Beware the lousy traxxas esc, i had way better luck with a 1/8 scale hobbywing esc over the stock one.
Seriously? You talking the older esc or the 8s?

Seriously? You talking the older esc or the 8s?
I'm talking about the 6s version....i believe the 8s version is better but still hear about overheating issues, which is the main problem with the ESC. Of course you may not have any issues at all, but myself and alot of other owners had overheat deactivations way too frequently on stock gearing.

Id see how it goes before swapping anything out, but some guys talk about it being the first thing they do....i ended up having to on the 6s...kinda blew my mind that a technically underpowered 1/8 scale esc performed way better...it never overheated once, so much so that i geared it up to 45+ mph or so (6s) problem free. It was a hobbywing, i recall that much, but not the MAX6 or MAX8...more like a budget version, wp-something 150amp i believe.

Jeez!!! I HOPE Novak isn't cleaning up messes still. Havent they been out of business for a while now??? :hehe::hehe:

I don't know, but it looks like I have a red one coming soon! I might just collect a few and wait a while!

No go on the red one, but I'll get it eventually.

Back