Waddup homies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Hey guys. Sorry for my absence. Life required I stay away from all you degenerates for a bit to save money for new furniture. Something I tried to do for a few months, but kept spending it on RC's to keep up with the Jone's. I'm still not quite ready to get back into RC's, but wanted to stop in and say hey, and I miss my RC family. Will be back more regularly very soon I hope.

Welcome back!
Been a while
You missed a lot. We had a whole discussion about oreos a couple months ago or something. @F.R.S. Ninja_007
That's funny. I just put some caramel and coconut Oreo's in my shopping cart on my grocery app.

About damn time! @Tunedpipe almost died in the water again. @DavidB1126 stopped racing to support his kid. @N. Mango just got released from prison. There was 3 food fights too.

I spent alot of my rc money eating out over the summer. 🤪
Added 3 new rides, one being a brand new f450.

I hope all is well on your end. I guess I'm gonna tag you everybody so you come back sooner. 🤣

About damn time! @Tunedpipe almost died in the water again. @DavidB1126 stopped racing to support his kid. @N. Mango just got released from prison. There was 3 food fights too.

I hope all is well on your end. I guess I'm gonna tag you everybody so you come back sooner. 🤣
Lets not forget the ever eye sore
@Doom! and @Xraycer excessive use of the man thong.

I didn't knew I had one 😯🤣
When will I ever stop racing? 🤔 Idk. I'll stop when there is no tracks around 😔

Last edited:

I saw your 450 thread bro. Very jealous. One of those is on my wish list.

Thanks guys.

Oh, and I just started a gofundme for TP. We gotta get him one of these.
Summer_princess_1600px_480x480.jpg

Hope to see you a little more often, even if it's only in the whatcha eatin' thread, how much trouble can you get in there? Don't answer that @Tunedpipe !!!
Well pfffttt you ruined a perfectly good joke.