VXL3S ESC Holder

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work, Addict. I like you are providing mounting lugs for the ESC holder. Makes swapping out or removing for maintenance so much easier.

This is twenty-first century stuff. I feel confident now in handing this hobby off to the younger generation guys like you. 'AC'

You have your own 3D printer? The design looks awesome!

I have a 3d printer on my short list but things keep jumping in front of it. Mainly because I'm not sure I'm smart enough to use the thing. Sure seems handy for RC parts though.

You have your own 3D printer? The design looks awesome!

I have a 3d printer on my short list but things keep jumping in front of it. Mainly because I'm not sure I'm smart enough to use the thing. Sure seems handy for RC parts though.
Around black friday time last year I picked up a Creality Ender 3 v2 for about $220 on Amazon. Theyre a bit of a pain to learn how to set them up and how to troubleshoot your print problems but once you get the hang of it theyre incredibly handy. WickedFog is the 3D print master, If you pick one up and need help I'm sure WF or I could help ya get it figured out. We can even hop on discord and talk ya through some stuff if need be.

Sorry WF, I think I just volunteered you :p

Np buddy. I am happy to help anyone with anything 3d printing or RC related. I am just a phone call away, so just PM me if you need to connect.

Nice work, Addict. I like you are providing mounting lugs for the ESC holder. Makes swapping out or removing for maintenance so much easier.

This is twenty-first century stuff. I feel confident now in handing this hobby off to the younger generation guys like you. 'AC'
Thanks i need to fix the design on the size so you dont have to cut off the original screw mounts off

Around black friday time last year I picked up a Creality Ender 3 v2 for about $220 on Amazon. Theyre a bit of a pain to learn how to set them up and how to troubleshoot your print problems but once you get the hang of it theyre incredibly handy. WickedFog is the 3D print master, If you pick one up and need help I'm sure WF or I could help ya get it figured out. We can even hop on discord and talk ya through some stuff if need be.

Sorry WF, I think I just volunteered you :p

Yeah you can get a lot for sub $300 these days.

It definitely has a learning curve to it but between youtube and forums there is so much info available to get things right.

just throwing this out there for those who want a 3d printer, Micro Center offers a coupon for first time in store customers where you can get an ender 3 pro for $99.. Worth the drive to your local micro center for sure if you have one near you.. Its on an in store purchase only though..

just throwing this out there for those who want a 3d printer, Micro Center offers a coupon for first time in store customers where you can get an ender 3 pro for $99.. Worth the drive to your local micro center for sure if you have one near you.. Its on an in store purchase only though..
really? I'm going to have to do that deal sooner than later